Shooting or Oozing

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by 21questions, Sep 17, 2008.

1. ihateblueballs

ihateblueballs Member

I don't believe that......I break that weekly!!! I am very messy...

2. pico boi

pico boi Member

When there is pressure on my prostate, ie something with some decent girth in my ass, or I'm just being pounded really hard, I shoot well over a metre for a couple of streams, then a few shorter streams of close to a metre, then it ends with a dribble on each inward thrust from my playmate.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

3. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

For me, it depends upon my level of arousal & how long I've been aroused. If I'm really horny and have been aroused for some time, I still shoot past my shoulders like I did back when I was in high-school. If I'm going for a quickie, I may get a couple of shots out to a few inches or so & the rest sort of oozes out.

And yes, I do lots of Kegels. I'm now in my 50s, and I've been doing them since I was a kid - although I didn't know what they were called back then. I just knew that if I worked 'that muscle down there' regularly, my orgasms became even more intense & they lasted even longer. So I kept squeezing away. Looking back, I am very glad that I did. :)

4. potent_panda

potent_panda Guest

Both. It depends on the frequency of sexual activity, the duration of the activity, and the intensity. Sometimes it's just a dribble. I've also blown a hole through a stack of 5 Wendy's napkins (I'm not joking). I also managed to hit myself in the eye once. It felt worse than being punched =/

5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Maybe that's how the myth of becoming blind via masturbation started.

6. MrSpankHappy

MrSpankHappy Member

sometimes I will intentionally go 3-4 days without masturbating and then when I do, I will stroke my cock for about 2 hours or so making sure not to cum.. and then when I do and I am raging hard with tones of precum, I shoot very hard... so hard in fact at times I have hit the headboard behind me in bed.. sometimes even hit my own mouth... good thing I love my taste :D

7. fi86

fi86 Member

I prefer him to shoot, but it usually oozes after the first few shots. I do get disappointed if there are no shots at all.

Quantity is more important!

8. MercuryMorrison

MercuryMorrison Member

It depends on how intense my orgasm is.

If I am stimulated for an extended perioud of time...Anything longer than 10 or 15 minutes tends to make me a shooter. However if I'm going solo and rubbing a quick one out finishing in just a couple of minutes I tend to ooze in the scenario lol.

9. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

It all depends on how long I have been saving it up for, but generally I do a mixture of both.

10. stickguy8

stickguy8 Guest

A little bit of both...it really depends on how turned on I am

11. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I'm usually a Distance Shooter. Yeah, I've hit over my head and yes, it does burn if it gets in the eye.
    If I work my prostate while Jerking Off (Kegels?), I've noticed I'll shoot further.
    But if it's just a quick beat off, I'll get 2 or 3 shots, then it will dribble.
    Would love to have an orgasm to include a digital prostate massage but that hasn't happened yet.
    Any offers?

12. xpc316e

xpc316e Guest

When I was a young man I used to shoot with what could be described as ferocity. I would shoot my load over many feet, especially if there had been a 'backlog'. About ten years ago I began to lose the forcefulness behind my ejaculation, and these days I shoot only a matter of inches. I still come in quite copious quantities though.

13. 187team

187team Guest

The longer I wait you cum I do long shots I think kind of fun being a shooter

14. tricky69

tricky69 Member

The more I build up the intensity, the further I shoot and the better it feels, wanking brings the orgasm on too quick ... so the orgasm isnt as intense as sex.A really good session inside a pussy has me shooting so hard ,me and my partner can feel the cum shooting out. cool hey !

15. Btownguy

Btownguy Guest

If I'm getting sucked off or fucking, it just runs out. If I'm getting strap oned or fucked, then it tends to shoot, not feet but 6-8 inches. Guess the key is getting that prostate poked.

16. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Btownguy,
    Dude, Are you saying that you get 'strapped on' up your butt?
    Not saying that's a bad thing, just asking.

17. Btownguy

Btownguy Guest

Yeah, I was pretty skeptical at first, but an ex gf asked me to let her, and its a trip.

18. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I actually give you credit for being able to do it. I think it takes a lot of trust and a lot of total relaxation to be able to do it. Guess I lack that, I know that many guys love the idea of getting their Prostate Gland massaged, along with the anal nerves getting stimulated. I'd love to do it, just can't open up or relax that much.

19. JakeTheJock

JakeTheJock Member

Usually the first squirt or two will shoot, then I ooze.

20. linlin012

linlin012 Guest

Seeing it shoot out is definitely a bigger turn on. :) But I guess at the end of the day either way just knowing I made him cum is a big turn on too