Shooting or Oozing

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by 21questions, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

I've always been a powerful shooter, lots of spray and distance.

Angela36 likes this.
  2. sidss

sidss Banned

i love when the man shoots hard inside me, its a faint feeling but still feels amazing! if he is cumming on me tho, oozing is much easier to manage/swallow

Alonso376, BiSal, shanks59 and 4 others like this.
  3. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

If I haven’t cum for a day or two then I’m a shooter. If it’s the third time the same day the I’m an oozer. Then again that’s pretty good considering I’m a senior.

Rocket73 and SantaCruzRob like this.
  4. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

I love oozing on my wife, it's messy but contained. When I shoot hard it's harder to aim and she'd like to keep it out of her hair lol

Angela36, arizonacook and sidss like this.
  5. BPC

BPC Members

I do both... when I edge, I kind or pours out. Just depends on my level of hydration etc.... if it’s been several days it will definitely shoot out of me.

Slacker Of Krypton likes this.
  6. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Such a visual you gave! Shooting has always been pretty cool to see

7. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I’m a shooter and an oozer when I’ve held off sex or masterbation and I’ve had plenty of water and healthy eating I will shoot a healthy load but if I’ve masterbated and not had enough water it oozes out haven’t had any complaints on either one but I love watching it shoot out on a woman’s stomach

Nova540 likes this.
  8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

What she said!

6Sailor9, Vinny19, Scharff and 2 others like this.
  9. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

When I cum if I’m laying down it just oozes out and I squeeze the head to get what’s left inside if I’m standing it just shoots out and usually that’s when I’m in the shower that I do it standing and give one good pump so it could come out.

10. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

When I cum if I’m laying down it just oozes out and I squeeze the head to get what’s left inside if I’m standing it just shoots out and usually that’s when I’m in the shower that I do it standing and give one good pump so it could come out.

11. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

12. Jmack

Jmack Senior Member

Always was a shooter, getting old more of a oozer now.
    But if a go afew days and edge, I shoot and ooze

13. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some of you ladies find it fascinating. I think part of it is that most all your 'good stuff' is inside, while ours is right out there for observation!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. Wifgar

Wifgar Members

I've hit the cieling my guy. It sounds like it (just leaking) could be pelvic floor atrophy or something, I'm not an expert.

15. Jude96

Jude96 Members

My more intense orgasms shoot out farther. almost always if she's on top it oozes more than shoots - but my orgasm is still good even if it doesn't fire out like other times. not sure if it has to do with position or not. we had hard, fast and unexpected sex like a year ago in the kitchen and I pulled out and shot it up to her face. if that was a normal night in the bedroom it wouldn't have shot like that. I have my theories but not sure why it's different

16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Much to do about the nozzle design and the physics of your man hole. Small = squirt, larger = ooze. Of course the hotter the situation is, the more intense the contractions are, but I think most of it comes down to just physiology. Some just produce more cum, some less. I've stopped obsessing over the byproduct and just enjoy the process...

Bryce, 6Sailor9 and Redwingsfan like this.
  17. chrisindu2

chrisindu2 Members

Before surgery it depended on how intense things were. Sometimes a flood down the shaft and over the fingers or about 2 squirts before the pressure went down. I have had a few partners gag a bit trying to swallow when the first one shot out and then turned into a full on ooze like a leaking tap. :)

18. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Still shoot r after all these years,,, but not as much or as far. :p

19. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

Shooter here. I can’t say what happens when it’s more than once because it’s in the girl.

I had always assumed every guy was a shooter. My wife thought the same based on her own experiences. Neither of us knew there was such a thing as oozing.

But… Some years ago, wife was at a nude beach on her back with eyes closed. At some point she opened her eyes and raised her head to see that an older man had walked up and was standing and looking at her. She said his cock was straight out, and he was “dribbling from his penis.” She said it wasn’t urine and was too much for pre-ejaculate. After talking about it for a while, from the amount of fluid she saw, he had to have been ejaculating.

Since he was already there when she looked up, maybe he had already shot his load and she only saw it all winding down, so we aren’t really sure if he was a shooter or oozer.

After seeing enough, she just put her head back down and acted like nothing had happened.

oldguynurse likes this.
  20. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I think most guys would prefer to shoot a nice big load, but an occasional "ruined orgasm" where it just oozes out can be kinda fun too

6Sailor9 likes this.