shoes 99% of the time

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Boogabaah, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

one of the ladies i live with wears shoes .. all the time. i'm sure she removes them when showering .. but last night at 2 in the morning i heard her walking around upstairs with shoes on!
    she doesn't even own slippers, so i assume she got out of bed, put on her shoes, walked to the bathroom, and then walked back to bed. umm.. WHY??

does it bug anyone else that someone won't be barefoot even in there own home? and she thinks i'm odd.. hehehe

2. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

:eek: Yes, she is an odd duck, and not in a good way. I am guessing she is beyond anal retentive and probably has all sorts of hang-ups regarding cleaning.

Good luck coping with such a barefoot phobic person, honey, lol.

3. MissJo

MissJo Member

That's bogus! But then, my close friend is like that, too. I once watched her wake up, put shoes on to go upstairs, come back down, take the shoes off, and go back to bed.

4. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I believe there is a crazy neighbor wherever you live.

I'm barefoot 100% of the time at home, the shoes and socks stay off period. I know there are some people who feel they have to have something on their feet all of the time, I just talked to one of those yesterday. Maybe they think their feet can't function unless they are covered. She probably puts on her shoes just to go to the other side of the room! LOL!

Come on lady, Take 'em off!

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

My husband is like that. The only time he is barefoot is in the shower and in bed. That's it.

I can't understand it. I'm always barefoot around the house, and so are our kids.

6. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I thought everyone goes barefoot around the house some time or another. Have you tried getting him to go without shoes and socks in your home otherwise?

7. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

ahahaha .. and again last night.. so i wasn't hearing things because this time.. i heard her drop her shoes on the floor when she came back from the bathroom..

whata weirdo.. hehehe :p

8. Footers

Footers Member

damn shoe wearing freak!!! hahahaha

9. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

ahaha i've never even seen the lady in sandles.. always shoes and socks

she must have some stinky feet

10. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

from a shopping mall in a galaxy far, far, away it is the indoor shoe freak haha, lol.[​IMG]

11. spooner

spooner is done.

haha judgemental much?

12. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

nope.. just weird when someone wears shoes .. all the time.. don't ya think?

13. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

my dad is like that. he wears shoes and socks all the time.
    although he has worn sandles occasionally, that was always inside the house...

i couldnt live like that.

14. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Hey Boogabaah, you'd would think she would want a chance for her feet to breathe, go figure. I would assume your living area must have hardwood floors in order to hear her heels clicking as she walks around. I know that would drive me nuts, would rather hear the pitter patter of barefeet. Know what I mean?

15. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

yes, hardwood. the house is nearly 100 years old.. so i hear anyone that walks up there with shoes on.

i was downstairs and my barefooter daughter was upstairs.. i couldn't figure out where she was up there, but everyone else, i know exactly where there were.. :p

16. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

He just won't, I don't know, maybe it's a hang-up of some type. He's at least got to be wearing flip flops. I don't get it!

17. Acorn

Acorn Member

this one time i was barefooting and this kid asks "what happened to your shoes? do you know your not wearing them??" it was funny because they didnt understand that people walk around OUTSIDE with out shoes.