Shitty feelin'...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Traceroni., Mar 12, 2008.

1. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

I had to go, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.One of the doors was locked soo I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.
    A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
    Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied "Umm, not too bad thanks."
    After a short pause, I heard the voice again "So, what are you up to?"
    Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, "havin' a quick dump... How about yourself?"
    The next thing i heard him say was ... "Sorry mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some arsehead in the loo next to me answering everything I say."

I wrote this after noticing my friend Maddie was talking to me from the bathroom... blahhh.

ever had people in public places talk to you in the washroom?

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Yes, I can't stand when someone tries to make small talk while I'm on the jon... I tell them I'm not there to converse, I'm there to do my deed and get out asap...

3. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

I was in a school bathroom once and these two girls were talking about shitting condoms or something, I forget but it was something very disturbing and you could hear it from the hall.

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Haha, that's something you don't hear everyday, shitting condoms...thats what nightmares are made of...

5. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

shit man, I went to a fucked up school like every day passing the bathroom would be a new adventure for the ears you'd be hearing something weird.

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

never talked to a stranger...
    thats a bit weird for me

but my friends and i would always take a shit at the same time...we'd go to different stalls and talk...pretty much carrying conversation on from our rooms

7. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

oh lord. I dont want to talk to someone on the phone, knowing theyre shitting!

8. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

OH MY GOD don't get me started on that, guys are so bad with that it drives me crazy!

9. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i remember one time in massachusetts i was in a bar in fitchburg and i had to take a wicked piss...well unbeknownst to me i had stumbled into the ladies bathroom...i was wondering why there were no urinals...i thought maybe it was some wierd masshole thing...like the shopping trollys and the fucking rotery's...anyways...i was pissing and i got done...and this woman walked in and started yelling at me...boy was my face red...

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

really????

oh yeah, i almost forgot i'm on the toilet right now...

11. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

yes. boys I know are obnoxious

haha I used to have a friend who, from time to time, would call me when he would be taking a shit and every now and then you would hear a strain in his voice but you never knew for sure until you heard the *flush*....but whats worse, you'd never actually hear him wash his hands afterwards.

12. Vance van vandervan

Vance van vandervan Member

my best conversations occur when im on the jon.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

same here, but they're between me and what just left me...

14. Gravity

Gravity #winning

I read that on a forward a year or two ago. Shitty joke.

15. Gravity

Gravity #winning

I used a bathroom at a gas station in Blythe, CA once. There was only one but it was a public one. I go in and there's all women/girls in there except for one other dude and me. So we're standing at the urinals and there's this old bitch in the stall next to us taking a nasty loud ass squirty shit and hollering for her grandaughter at the same time. The grandaughter was this mexican milf standing right behind me that must have been totally embarrassed because as soon as I turned around she started laughing. Kind of a shitty situation.

16. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I have a picture of me somewhere talking on the phone while taking a piss. haha I had to steal the picture and the negatives from my cousin who I was babysitting at the time.

17. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i generally ignore people in the bathroom, unless theyre my friend and we walked in together. if someone starts talking, unless its asking to pass some toilet paper, im assuming theyre talking to themselves

18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Speakin' of a bathroom -one time I was goin' to a dance in my little hometown and I had on a brand new beautiful pendleton shirt.I took a crap at a service staion and mistakenly got my shirt tail in between the paper and my ass.I got so pissed ,I ripped my shirt off and threw it in the trashcan.While in a fit of rage ,I knocked the cigarette out of my mouth and it went in the trashcan ,but being in a hurry I said fuck it and went with my friends to the dance.At the dance later,some kids came in and said"hey, did you hear about the fire at the gas station?Some asshole threw a cigarette in the trashcan and the whole place is on fire!I did not say a word.

19. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

On a similar note, I was talking on the phone outside between the garage and the house. My friend Johnny opens the window and starts talking to me from the shower for absolutely NO reason lol

...I did what anyone would and hopped up, peeked down, and giggled a bit...

20. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

someitmes...in the bathroom, if i'm talking to my friend or a friend is talking to me whilst shitting, we'll open the door to better communicate...the door just gets in the way