Shit trip or too little waiting time

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by tmiddled, Apr 7, 2007.

1. tmiddled

tmiddled Member

Some of my friends took some acid for the tool concert and had an amazing trip. Then the next day for big day out they took some more, but of a different batch. One of my friends took 3 or 4 tabs and said that he didn't really feel much at all, when 1 tab of the other stuff the night before gave his best trip ever.

He still has lots of the second stuff left but feels that it is crap. I told him that it may just be because he didn't wait long enough, but while taking 3-4 tabs, surely the waiting time would matter?? Thats a lot of LSD

2. tmiddled

tmiddled Member

I meant to say wouldn't matter

3. Stand.

Stand. Member

tell him to wait a week and try again. i know barely anything on how much tolerance effects a trip, so if it was SWIM hed try the tabs again in a week.

4. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

he didnt wait long enough... you have to wait at least 3 days. a week or more is usually preferred.

i wait 2 weeks for a better trip.

5. Tedd

Tedd Member

bit off topic but awesome illustration 3xi!

6. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I dont no how down i would be to eat L at tool, most intense show i have ever tripped at is primus and i ended up having to knock some kid out while i was spun as fuck because my shoe fell of and he grabbed it but for some reason he wouldent give it back.

7. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

by alex grey not me

yes indeed, awesome illustration - he has a website with a lot of great stuff

8. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

No offense at all meant towards the original poster, but you and your friends REALLY need to read up on the substances you ingest before you take them. The fact that LSD has a rapidly built but rapidly dissipating tolerance is one of the most basic facts you would know about the drug had you done any research at all. Glad its all been fun and good so far :) try to keep it that way by being smart

9. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Tool+Acid= Sensory Orgasm....oh my bonnaroo will be fantastico