SHHHHHHHHH its a secret!!!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by RedStar, Jun 1, 2004.

1. RedStar

RedStar Member

So, me and my girlfirend have been talking about getting married for a while... we've even begun planning how our wedding will be and all that.
    So i decided that i am going to oficcially propose to her at rainbow on July 4th at the height of the festivities. i figured that would be pretty memorable hehehe. So, for all of you who are going to be out there you can send a thought our way on that day just as the energy peaks :)
    love & light
    RedStar

2. HersheDog_BananaCat

HersheDog_BananaCat Member

Good luck!!.. =)

3. RedStar

RedStar Member

hehe thanks.. i know she'll say yes so its not really a "good luck " sort of thing... she's just given me hints that she wants to actually be oficially proposed to .. so i figured the happiest place on earth would be the best place on earth to do it :)

RedStar

4. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

I think that's a beautiful idea. I love my girlfriend so much, and I know how awesome that would be for someone. I hope everything is fantastic. Best of luck! I wish you all the happiness in the whole wide world.