---- Sherbert Lemons ----

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Maon, May 13, 2004.

1. Jennyflower

Jennyflower Member

i laughed today when i read my birthday card from my dad and he signed it daddykins............................ *silence*. ok it was funny at the time. jennyflower

2. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

throwing acid is wrong in some peoples eyes

made me laugh today

3. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

HAppy Birthday!!!

4. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

Running around the school lunchroom with a camera taking all the pictures I could and getting tackled as soon as I handed the camera to someone else. :D Oh, and marching around the school with a barri sax playing the national anthem... that was great :D Then I played O Canada and my civics teacher dragged me back to the bandroom... but hell :D

5. miabubble

miabubble Member

you got 300 grand?... i dont wanna move... fucking cardiff as well (no offence... but i never been there... and i <3 edinburgh)

6. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Arthur's Seeeeat! Have some dodgy old photos of me standing at the top of it after climbing up for the first time. I've never lived there (yet) but been regularly visiting my friend there for about five years... spend most Augusts in Edinburgh.

Oh and Mia, I don't have 300 grand on me, can I owe you?

7. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Wow...I've been up Arthur's seat. Didn't want to (I have a phobia of walking) but it wasn't that bad once I got there :) I also have dodgy pictures but they still haven't been developed since October :p

8. tulip

tulip Member

Reading this thread made me laugh... and just the thought of seeing my friends today... ahh can't wait...

~lovetulip.