Shelf life of LSD paper squares...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by k4rnage, Jan 10, 2005.

1. k4rnage

k4rnage Member

I have for the first time acquired 2 hits of this paper square type stuff, it's about 1/2 cm x 1/2 cm. I've hear the shelf life of lsd isn't that long unless frozen, but if i were to keep it airtight in the dark, where it would stay room temperature, how long do you think I have til it degrades? I was going to take it in about 2 weeks when finals are over, but there's a slight change I migh delay until a few months from now. What's the scoop? Thanks in advance.

2. LostChord

LostChord Member

in the past i've had blotter in 2 or 3 ziplock bags locked in a fireproof safe under my bed for probably around 4 or 5 months and I didnt notice any difference from when I had first recieved it..

3. k4rnage

k4rnage Member

Thanks :). Since i'm new to LSD, what would you consider the small peices of paper? Is it windowpane or blotter? There's no design, just a green square and a red one.

4. LostChord

LostChord Member

blotter

5. k4rnage

k4rnage Member

Ok one more Q if anyone cares to answer, should i take the first hit at T+0, and if it doesn't feel strong enough within 1.5 hours, take the other? Or if its not strong enough at T+1 hr, should i take another half hit?? How should I do this? I only got 2 hits so saving some doesn't sound very beneficial.

6. LostChord

LostChord Member

i've found in more cases whenever Ive done just 1 hit, ive wished i'd had like 1.5 or 2

and T + 30min isnt really enough time to tell full strength of you.. it could start off real low and chill.. then it could creep up super strong after 2 or 3 hrs

and like you said saving 1 hit isnt really that special...personally I would do both of them.. 1st couple of times I did 1 hit but not untill I did like 2 or 3 did I really have a good experience...one hit usually isnt very visual... but very euphoric indeed lol..but dont listen to what I say...do whatever you feel... do you know anyone else thats done that batch? what about asking the person you got it from?

7. k4rnage

k4rnage Member

The person I got it from doesn't do acid, claiming he doesn't want to have a bad trip, all at the same time fucking up his brain with coke and E (too often, not saying they're bad but abusing is bad yes). I know who the person is that he got it from but I've never talked to him and it would be weird if i just messaged him saying 'hey how strong is that cid I got from this kid that you sold to?" Say they're both 50-75ug, you think it's still safe to take both at first? I'm not an experienced tripper, I've never shroomed but I've taken DMT and had the experience of my life. I know what a bad trip is and a good trip is in one, so I'm ready to face something bad. But, I love my life right now, i'm stress free, everything seems perfect so it seems really doubtful that I will get a bad mindstate while tripping, so do you advise 1 or 2?

8. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Eat the first one, and drop the second one at +1 hour; you'll be fine, enjoy your trip. ;)

9. wingedtriangle

wingedtriangle Member

what does he mean with T+0 n T+1?

10. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

like spaceship count downs... "T minus 10, 9, 8, 7..."

T is the initial time, i do belive (correct me if i'm wrong)

11. k4rnage

k4rnage Member

T+1 = Time of dropping plus one hour, T+2; time + 2 hours, etc