She won't do what she did for them...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Happytrail, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

A few reasons
    1) Our task is difficult enough as it is ,making sure posts from members comply with the rules .Don't forget we are only members too.
    2) There is always a chance that the original poster unless we know for sure they have left,may wish to post an update at some time in the future
    3)Further views may be be beneficial to others who may be in a similar situation
    4) If somebody wishes to revive a thread then surely they should realise themselves that it is an old thread

Toecutter likes this.
  2. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife is similar in a sense. I've only done anal on her once (a long time ago. We've been married 15 years). She wasn't into it at all, and we've never done it again. Ironically, she loves pegging me.
    Her boyfriend (who's also her highschool sweetheart), however, is "obsessed" with the idea of having anal sex with her. I know she really enjoys how rough and "aggressive" he is with her when they have sex and how he manhandles her, which is something I can't bring myself to be with her.
    I also know his cock is considerably larger than mine. He's almost 9"c and really THICK, compared to my 7"c and only"fairly" thick.
    She hasn't exactly told him "no", and she mentions it to me frequently, almost as if it's something she truly wants. While she hasn't allowed him in her ass yet, I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of time before he's fucking her ass regularly.
    Maybe she just wants a bigger cock in her ass than what I can give her.

regina73 likes this.
  3. Sometimes as women get older they don’t view themselves the same way as they did when they were young. She may think of herself as a mom or grandmother now. Or as a boss or professional adult. Those acts were things she did in her youth and she feels more guilt about doing them now. She sewed her wild oats and is done and doesn't have those desires anymore
    This is just one theory.

drock69 likes this.
  4. drock69

drock69 Members

Good theory, but still, I want from her what everyone else got. If she won’t deliver, I don’t want her.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  5. drock69

drock69 Members

You’re signed, sealed, and delivered! That’s why! Women will switch up in a minute!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. drock69

drock69 Members

I couldn’t have said it better myself! Lol