She takes pics of me masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by topper, Feb 17, 2009.

1. topper

topper Member

My wife has a new photography hobby, taking pics of me masturbating.
    She has always encouraged my masturbation, since we do not have a regular sex life.
    She had asked me to tell her when I was going to do it. Last night before bed, I showered and told her that I was going to masturbate and go to sleep. She was all set up when I got out of the shower with the video cam and the digital camera. She has a special memory card, just for these pics.
    Watching me jerk off is nothing new, she has watched me for years and she always told me it was boring. Since she has been looking at me doing it through a lens, she likes it and finds it exciting. I enjoy it too, because I am not just jerking off, she is coaching me and telling me what to do. She has captured some pretty cool pics.
    Does anyone else perform for the camera?

2. Gumby

Gumby Banned

No, but I am sure they will end up on a voyeur forum if you ever get divorced....

3. tallulaberry

tallulaberry Member

I can see how something can be more exciting when viewed through a lense. Seems it's working out well for both of you!

4. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Yeah, let us know if she wants some other "subjects"...

5. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Pity!:rolleyes: