She orgasmed while giving me head

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Jesus.

You really like to go off into left field.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

my girl get wet when she sucks my dick. but she dont always like to get wet because then she wants sex and sometimes I just want the blow job and not have to do anything else. she likes providing without receiving but it usually ends up with me poking her in the end.

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LOL!!!

4. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Well, there have been a few times in my past when I got so turned on from performing cunnilingus on a woman that I almost blew my load. If I hadn't momentarily stopped, I probably would have cum, because my dick was rock hard and it felt like I was about to cum. So I'm inclined to think that some women can get so aroused from giving blowjobs that they can have an orgasm. But I think that probably doesn't happen for most women, although I'll get most of them can get really wet while they're sucking their man's cock.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The short version: you cant trust hornier women....and yes men

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, but the long version made me chuckle.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

8. stillhornyafter50

stillhornyafter50 Guest

I have had a couple women tell me they can orgasm when giving a blow job. But they will definitely get more than that from me. I love to reciprocate and give her an orgasm through oral as well. When I was younger we would always do every position we could think of as well. Unfortunately as I have gotten older chances of a male orgasm more than once during a lovemaking session is highly unlikely. And no, I am not a candidate for Viagara due to health issues. But I still love having sex with my wife.

9. Goander

Goander Members

I have seen my wife get very close and aroused while giving me head.

10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

My wife has done it numerous times over the years . I' m not sure I understand it but I'm glad it happens and she enjoys blowing me .

It also happened to me one time while I was eating some serious pussy of a girl I'd never met before . Wow but enjoyable .

11. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I have have orgasmed several times whilst blowing my hubby. It seems just when he is about to cum in my mouth it turns me on so fucking much i just cum. Its an awsome feeling.

12. Boshog69

Boshog69 Members

My gal has done the same, cum while sucking me, but get this. Last week she came while we were making out and she was stroking my cock. I kid you not !!

13. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

So as much as I do love sucking, for me at least there’s no way just giving a guy head would make me orgasm. I have managed to get myself off a few times though either with fingers or by rubbing on something. I can imagine my bf would get a lot of head if it made me orgasm though :)

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife would orgasm 2-3 times while sucking me for an hour, then have 2-3 more during vaginal penetration. That girl would cum and cum and cum. She dried up some in her 40's and divorced me so at least I had the best of her for 28 years...lol

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The first part sounds great!
    Bummer about the last part.

16. topper

topper Member

She never orgasmed from sucking my cock, but she has gotten into a frenzied excitement. What did get her off was fucking my ass with her strapon. That gets her more excited than anything she has ever done to me. I would get so excited eating her pussy, I could orgasm just from the excitement level and would have to slow it down. Sometimes I wouldn't resist the feelings and I would let it happen. I would shoot all over her pussy and continue to eat her into her own orgasm.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah, my present wife gets so wet prancing around with her strap-on on...swinging it, flopping it like I do. Then once she's inside me with it she really starts dripping her juices. Just last weekend she said she had an orgasm before I penetrated her...I sucked her cock while fingering her before lying down to get a great fucking from her.