She just wanted to get home. Not raped in three separate attacks in one night

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by drumminmama, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Who cares if it is racism. They leave their war torn shit hole for our lands of freedom and opportunity and have the opportunity to live in peace once and for all and they complain about it want us to change our ways for them and then they go and do this shit and get away with it too. Well that pisses me off and I shouldn't have to sit here and be worried that others would find me racist for standing up for what right and decent in this world and those Muslim scum bags are not decent or right for this world IMO.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Today a friend of mine told me about her boss who was kidnapped a few days ago outside of her car at a wal mart 5 miles from my house, raped and then dropped off two days later completely naked back at her car

They weren't Muslim

The common thread with the majority of rapists has more to do with gender than religion or race but thats something we're not supposed to say either

3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

This has a lot to do with religion. There is a reason why Muslim men do not let their daughters and wives walk alone. They must be accompanied by a man! This has everything to do with a religion and the rights their men believe they have within that faith!

The Quran states that a woman must prove rape by there being 4 Islamic men who witnessed the act and stating so. Is it at all possible that these men knew one another?. Seems in the video that they knew where they were going. There were 3 who gang raped her and two individuals who did it seperately. Only 3 witnesses, damn! Went to where she was specifically for this purpose. If she can not supply 4 Muslim men as witnessed this then she is responsible for the act. a women walking alone is nothing. She is asking for it. They respect the hijab, not the woman and a woman who does not display modesty is asking for it!

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

That's correct, you're talking about culture, not religion. And the culture you're referring to is limited to a few backward Middle East countries.

There are over a billion Muslims in the world, some are in Turkey, Persia, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, The United States, Spain, Greenland, etc. 232 different countries, yet you guys want to blame them all for a few from backward cultures.

I'm not the white knight for anything other than standing up for those oppressed by ignorance and bias.
    A poor girl gets raped (correction sexually assaulted) by hoodlums who happen to be Muslim, supposedly, I haven't seen that they caught the men yet so I don't know how everyone knows this...but even if they are you people instantly condemn an entire religion and everyone connected with it, including me for daring to point out that there about a couple thousand short of a billion who never had any part in any rapes at all.

Now, if any of you actually read this Democrat's posts, as if being a Democrat is un-American, un-compassionate, or pro rape, you would know I don't like any religions at all, but I'l stand up for anyones' right to practice the religion of their choice.

I'm the bad one in this thread because I refuse to condemn an entire religion because a few, statistically, are evil.

Fucking lynch mob mentality.

Lynnbrown, eggsprog, Asmodean and 5 others like this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

sexual assault

why is everyone saying rape?

i dont see anything in the news story that said "rape"

6. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Because sexual assault is rape. Rape is a powerful word and can be used in many circumstance like you can rape a ship if you are a pirate. You can rape the land. Take something that can't be replaced.

People who rape are charged with sexual assault.

Sexual Assault is defined as an assault of a sexual nature that violates the sexual integrity of the victim.

That is rape!

1 person likes this.
  7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Also her clothes weren't removed and found near by simply because they wanted to kiss her or fondle her..

1 person likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Suggestions for future names for the UK:

1. Chavganistan
    2. Ijump or Iwalk (instead of Iran get it ;) )
    3. Democratic Republic for the religion of peaceful murder and rape

2 people like this.
  9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Correction were removed

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

spot the Muslim sympathizer..

2 people like this.
  11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

So you admit there's a part of it that is a backwards culture. Can we diagnose the problem now that sexual assault rates in Europe have increased to drastically new heights? Or would that make us racist?Many of these rapefugees aren't even literate in their own language so why would they feel obligated to asymilate in to liberal Western European culture?

Islam isn't like other religions. It's more inherently prescriptive and welcomes a religiously right wing identitarian form of governance. Everywhere Islam prevails as the majority, you'll find political tyranny where free speech is non-existent.

Karl Marx once said that religion was the opiate of the masses. If you look at the left's attitude toward Christianity, you might think they believe in this message. The left's media and comedians anever hesitate to take a swipe at Christianity, but they'll always defend Islam at the expense of all other minorities.

1 person likes this.
  12. morrow

morrow Visitor

13. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

This is a disturbing case that started with the kidnapping, robbery, rape and murder of Reagan Tokes in February 2017 in Columbus Ohio. The news station has this page set up with the most recent topics at the top of the page. News stories about the actual event are at the bottom of the page.

Among the most disturbing aspects of this case was a known dangerous prisoner was released with an ankle monitor and actually committed several attacks and robberies in the weeks leading up to the murder of Reagan but noone was watching and monitoring his whereabouts. They realized he did the previous attacks and robberies AFTER he murdered this young woman.

https://www.10tv.com/reagan-tokes-ohio-state-student-murdered

1 person likes this.
  14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

the profit Mohammed rewarded his men to invade foreign lands and rape, take the white eomen, especially the blonde ones. 8 year old are women not girls. Many 10 & 11 year olds start their periods today for the first time. They are considered women.

All of those men who were not born in that country, should have citizenship revoked and deported. Their sentence was not harsh enough, too bad the bleeding hearts keep saying sentences were too harsh for crimes. Life doesn't mean life and rape gets you max 8 years in this case which they are out in 5

This sentence will not change their core beliefs in Islam. It will infact strengthen it. Talking to them and making them understand that this is not our way won't do any good either.

My nephew who is 8 is being taught in schools about the Muslim culture so that they, the Canadian children understand their culture and accept it. Leaving out some of the fundamental aspects of the religion. How about teaching the Canadian culture, beliefs, way of life instead of asking canadians or children to respect a new comer and for Canadians to make changes, while Canadians receive no respect!

15. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

It's a good thing that christians never rape anyone, so that we can blame it all on muslims! not like the previous pope was caught covering up the rape of children by multiple priests over a long period of time, or anything like that...

16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I believe this has been said before. Difference is that western society doesn't accept this, nor is it written in the bible to go out and rape people, take from them, for their differences and make them slaves. Please show me a Christian profit who did this? In the Quran it is a different story.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Can I interrupt this thread to ask where the assumption that these men are Muslim is even coming from? Because you cant tell from the article linked in the OP

2 people like this.
  18. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves." (Numbers 31:17-18)

"You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way." (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

etherea, scratcho and Lynnbrown like this.
  19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Did you even view the video? Pretty clear what they were and the fact that it was in bethnal green where it happened is a Muslim area. Who gets sexually assaulted 6 times in an hour and 6 rapists just happened to go to her to sexually assault her with no help from people in the area?

Stumbles out, is being followed when someone rescued her and calls 999 in England.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

And the consensus in the middle east and other muslim societies is that it's all fine? If you think so i will urge you to inform yourself before you make nonsense statements

Lol inform yourself. Seriously. You sound like a tool.

kikker_vanger, Lynnbrown and eggsprog like this.