She asked to lick my butt..

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by JakeTheJock, Aug 7, 2013.

1. JakeTheJock

JakeTheJock Member

One lady that I was recently with asked if she could lick my butt hole. I sort of awkwardly said ok. She licked my butt hole long and vigorously. She even stuck her tongue in and out of my hole several times. She seemed to really enjoy it. It was something I never asked for or dreamed about, but I enjoyed it too. It was a nice one time change of pace.

2. builderjohn09

builderjohn09 Member

3. LatinoHeat

LatinoHeat Member

You have found a very naughty woman, keep her.

4. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Nice, I have only ever had one GF that liked to do that to me. I actually felt a bit awkward about it too for the first few times, then let myself give in to it and just LOVED it! Wanking whilst being rimmed is sublime. I would never dream of asking anyone to do it to me though.

5. sextant

sextant Member

I can relate to her desire, It's the only thing I truly crave when having sex with a woman !!! I love eating their pussy butt I like to give them a more intense licking. So just relax & enjoy her attention.

6. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

Now I suddenly want to try it. Never had a tongue touch my butt hole but now it sounds appealing. Who knows? It might even make anal sex seem appealing!

7. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Most men (ex boyfriends) that I've been with have been timid about that area --- because they think it's gay or something -- but I want to do it because I know or think it would be very pleasurable -- besides, I don't want an inch of a man's body to go un-licked, I want it all!

I would prefer someone who is uninhibited so I can be as bad as I want to be.

8. JohnFashion

JohnFashion Banned

The last I checked there's a LOT of hair around my butt hole. Although I make a good effort to wipe it clean I can only imagine that some shit ends up drying in the hair.

Would you have my ass hole????

9. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

I lol'd at this kid

10. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

I would SO NOT be one of those guys who would find it pleasurable.

I've tried massaging my prostate and other anal stimulation a few times over the years while masturbating and I actually really, really do not like the feeling.

Plus the thought of a woman sticking her tongue in/out of my shit-hole rather grosses me out, actually. Likewise, I confess I'd be too grossed out to perform oral anal stimulation on a woman, assuming she wanted it. Never done it, don't see that I ever will.

The cheeks, however, are a totally different story. The thought of a lady licking or kissing my ass cheeks (or me licking/kissing hers) is a MAJOR turn-on. :)

11. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I'd much rather just call you one....
    I think you could find a nice girl in a dirty old trailer court some where to match up with you.

Well, when I'm super horny....I just get a little wild.

...after the above post, I'm really grossed out now and disgusted...turned off by the whole idea now.

12. chili

chili Member

As long as things are trimmed and kept neat and clean I live some ass play, licking, fingered both giving and recirving!

13. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Way to kill a thread johnfashion.

14. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Pick me Pick me...:seeya::seeya:

15. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

LOL YES! You are my best friend

16. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Tazer ;)

My new best friend looks like Yoda! :love:

17. JohnFashion

JohnFashion Banned

In order to keep yourself not getting too carried away.. your lover should leave off a good stinking FART anytime you get too close to his anal area, and this would remind you just how disgusting an act you're about to indulge in!!

18. JohnFashion

JohnFashion Banned

I'm 24. Am I now finally old enough to NOT be called kid?? I feel ancient

19. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kidkidkidkdidkdiikdidkidkidkkdidkkdiddkididkdidkdkikdidkid

It's a wild feeling

20. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter