Shaving question

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just A Question, May 28, 2004.

1. Just A Question

Just A Question Member

So I want some advice,

I am male, and I have been considering shaving my genitals & pubic hair. The reason being that my hair itches me (I'm positive this is not due to infection). the reason it itches is because my penis gets pressed against the hair and starts to itch. I have considered different options of underwear, but I like the support that briefs give. So, I’m thinking about other options

If I shave it will this go away? (I’m guessing so since the source of irritation is gone).

If I decide to let it grow back in will this cause more of a problem (I.E. more itching, coming in a lot thicker).

Thirdly, people's impressions of me; I know the doctor will be considerate, because they have to be. But how do you girls feel about a man who is shaved?

Thanks

Just a question.

2. people_lovr

people_lovr Member

I'm sure i will be the only one telling you this since most hippie types like to go natural, but I love a shaved man.
    I don't really see what is so unatural about it. Unless your using like nair to get rid of it.
    It does get to be a pain the ass keeping it shaved. Like the course hair has to be shaved like every other day or it gets real itchy.
    That's all
    Peace

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

If you shave it and dont keep shaving it..when it grows out it will itch as well..probably will be more irritating..

4. dee

dee Member

I know you asked for girls opinions but here's mine anyway.

I never had any complaints, you'll get yur balls licked a lot more that is for sure :) Use a weak solution of H202 if your tree stumps go all red.

5. Just A Question

Just A Question Member

thanks for your responses :)

6. dee

dee Member

Yeah just do it straight away. Don't worry about the doctor, just ask to see the nurse and make her day. haha giver her something to talk about and pray she is nice.

7. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

Well I'm a girl so I can't give you a guy's standpoint, but yeah, once you shave it it will not solve the itching issue. It'll grow back and itch, duh. Maybe you should try something more long term than shaving. Personnaly, I tweeze the "overgrowth" and just leave a little strip. It stays smoother longer, and when it grows back its a little thinner.