Shaving Pussy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by redyelruc, Jan 22, 2009.

1. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I heard this was false.... and I'm pretty sure it is

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

yeah, shaving doesn't change the behavior of the follicles.

3. mamaKCita

i prefer the conditioner because it really softens up the hair and skin. put it on, leave it on for a little bit, shave. it's awesome.

4. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

now a brazilian bikini wax.... that is what I want :)

my sister gets one every three weeks. says she'll never go back to shaving.

5. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

shaving can change the direction the hair grows in, and that may make it look different. Also, most people start shaving at the begining of puberty, and of course their hair will get darked throughout. I wasn't nearly as much of a beast as I am now.

6. mamaKCita

yeah, that's what the screaming peach does. hurts like a bitch at first, though. but i'll take some ibuprofen and toughen up.

7. mamaKCita

my hair came in straight and black. it was very worrisome.

8. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

i did this once. And is was terrifying. I waddled out of there as fast as I could and have never went back.

9. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

At the begining it was fair and thin.

now i'm like yeti.

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'm bald as a babys butt

11. mamaKCita

i had naturally light brown hair. i grew a pelt of 2" long, straight black pubes. WTF? naturally, it had to go.

12. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Haha that's why I use the shea butter body wash I have. I need my conditioner for my hair to keep it tangle free and shiny.

I can't wax. I can my legs and whatnot...but not there. Last time I did I screamed out motherfucker and just shaved the rest off. haha

13. mamaKCita

that's the way to go.

14. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I use my hubby's electric razor first, then I lather and use the standard type of razor.

Granted, I don't shave it all off as an everyday appearance, just on occasion, otherwise, I just use the electric razor to keep things nice and shortly trimmed.

15. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

i started shaving when i hit puberty too. sometimes im too lazy, and ive seen that its multi colored, blonde and light brown. but its never been bushy. i guess i have thin hairs. *shrug* i mean ive let it grow when i was preggies. so i know. i was like fuuuuck it.

16. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Oh my gosh, one of my biggest hang-ups when I was pregnant with the twins was how on Earth I was going to keep things under control down there. I didn't have a problem when I was pregnant with my oldest son, but with two in there... *laughs* Seriously, my belly was jutting out so far I couldn't see a darn thing. I did actually resort to shaving in front of a mirror then because otherwise I was afraid of butchering myself up.

I remember telling J that I might need him to help me out, to which he had no problems with whatsoever, but then I was like, nah, I'll manage it on my own. I didn't think it would be much fun to have him doing that then. And I just kept thinking about how he would tease me during certain acts of intimacy about how it was like he was climbing Mt. Everest. Haha! Let's just say we had to get really creative during my last months of pregnancy. :D

17. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

I've a bit of a hair pie when I dont shave, myself.