Shaving pubic are and genitalia

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by kp2640, May 27, 2013.

1. kp2640

kp2640 Member

I've been reading a thread in another forum about shaving down there. I do shave. It heightens sensitivity, I think it looks better in general. Whenever I actually need to wear a swimsuit it tends to be a very small one and I can't have hairs sticking out everywhere. I get really aroused while shaving, actually I need to be aroused to shave my shaft. I save the shaft for last after I've done the whole pubic area, between my legs, inner thighs, butt cheeks, crack and balls. I like a razor with a smooth handle because it usually ends up at least partially in my ass and I always end up getting off.

What is everyone else doing? Just wondering

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, got to stretch the skin to shave the hairs & not the skin. Usually prefer to have an erection while shaving thou.
    I usually get horny when either shaving or trimming part or all of my pubic hair & sometimes if I get very turned on / aroused by seeing what I'm doing & decide to I shave it all off & like the bald effect all over occasionally.
    And like you said kp2640, I to masturbate afterwards. Suppose we sometimes like to feel like we are young again & prefer our hairless pubic area as it use to look like before puberty ? I were about 12 yrs old before I got my pubic hair growth.
    Sometimes we do things to either feel young again or make it look like we are.
    Who wants to feel young again or tries to look or act like it. I don't like the thought of getting old or looking or feeling like it. But have no choice.

3. kp2640

kp2640 Member

I can certainly appreciate wanting to feel young again but honestly I really don't think much about that aspect. For me it started as a necessity to wear a thong swimsuit and I liked it for arousal and sensitivity reasons. I also like to have a nice tan and being hairless down there helps that.

4. cragsdick

cragsdick Member

I shave my pubic area and feel all the better for it, especially when sunbathing naked. I really do approve of shaven pubes, so clean, neat & tidy. Hate seeing older guys with untidy & unkept pubic areas - UGH!

5. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

I love shaving. A good precursor to lovemaking or good jacking. Much neater and sooooo much better for oral. It's very hard not to go down on a nicely shaven muff. Natural tanning is also greatly enhanced. Wow!! Whats not to like?