Shaved cocks

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by jsb, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I keep our genitalia very closely groomed and many times we shave each other. We include this as part of our sex play together.
    It’s part of our personal hygiene. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years.

2. KW67

KW67 Members

I shave at least once a week. I love the feel of smooth skin around my cock and balls. I don't sweat as much down there during the summer, which is a relief. Sweating leads to itching, itching leads to scratching, scratching leads to public embarrassment.

Beach Guy and I_Luv_Tacos like this.
  3. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

I went about a year shaving completely but it’s a literal pain and my partner at the time didn’t like it so much. Now I just run the long-hair trimmer over it. It’s quick and easy, and leaves some hair. It does make everything down there look and feel nicer, even if I am just doing it for myself these days.
    I understand the women’s perspective though, I’m kind of the same with vaginas: trimmed > shaved

4. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

i've been shaving mine for years, balls included, love it. the last year or so I've been letting a patch above my dick grow out which i usually trim into a triangle or a lightning bold, depending on my mood. most of the time though I shave it all off, i love the feeling a warm razor sliding down my hard cock, always have. maybe i guess I'm just weird like that?

p.s. fully shaved feels better in a speedo and works better with a bikini. just sayin.

5. KW67

KW67 Members

So, what is everyone using to shave with? Disposable, electric, rusty pocket knife, straight razor, hedge trimmers?

Justron likes this.
  6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I keep my cock and balls closely trimmed between shaving with a electric beard trimmer.
    Then I shave with Disposable razor.

KW67 likes this.
  7. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

Gillete Mach-3 and some soap

KW67 likes this.
  8. Alman 66

Alman 66 Visitor

Well i am 66 years old and i pretty much keep my balls and dick shaved, have for a long time, and so does my wife most of the time ,

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  9. Gay.89

Gay.89 Members

You wax all? Does it hurt

10. Alman 66

Alman 66 Visitor

No way in hell would i wax lol shave only ...

11. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

I’ve been shaving my cock and balls for years. I love the look and the sexual sensation is awesome.

Sagewynd likes this.
  12. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I have been shaving my cock and balls for over 18 years! One day I wanted to shave my cock and balls! So I started trimming well I did not like that so I went all the way!
    I shave my cock about 3 times a week!
    I wear men’s thong underwear and love it and my shaven cock! I usually masturbate after I shave I like my clean cock!

barefootPatrick likes this.
  13. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

14. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I would love to cum for you!

15. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

20 yrs. Smooth. Hair seems to be just an annoyance. Any sexual escapade seems , well , more sexual when smooth. Being nude and going commando is also far moe sexual when smooth.

JessWithCurves likes this.
  16. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I oftentimes shave mine. But I’m bi, and currently in a gay relationship. I know that most guys like it shaved. With women, it seems to be about 50/50 like some hair there.

Grand prix likes this.
  17. JS420

JS420 Members

I done it all at different times in my life. I've gone completely natural, completely shaved, just balls shaved, trimmed long, closely cropped and completely bald!! I prefer the feel and look of completely natural, but I also like the look and feel when my cock and balls are completely bald. Nothing like holding my hard cock in my hand feeling it's smooth and soft skin, but it gets itchy as the hair starts to grow back.

Grand prix likes this.
  18. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

Shave my body from my head down to my nuts. I especially like my cock and balls shaved smooth. I shave em every other days.

Sagewynd, Nudist4u and Grand prix like this.
  19. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

That's hot. I still like my hairy chest. Cock and balls have been smooth for years

20. KinkyGuy69

KinkyGuy69 Members

Shave my balls and trim my cock hair, feels so much better that way.

JessWithCurves and Grand prix like this.
  21. erofant

erofant Members

Tried shaving about 20 years ago and my wife loved it. Cock, balls, and a lip-landing area around the base. Patch trimmed short with beard trimmers. My wife doesn't like hairs in her mouth!!! Happy wife ……….. how does that go?

JessWithCurves and Grand prix like this.