Shaved cocks

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by jsb, Dec 23, 2011.

1. BTS

BTS Member

a shaved cock [​IMG]

2. cheeky118

cheeky118 Guest

guys, plz do not shave down there)) just trim it, it`s softer then to fell on your lips ;)

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Lol! As an 'old' coot (aged just over 50!), I prefer to see what the genitals do look like on a teen - adult woman when either partly or fully shaven. I reckon, it just looks a hole (lol) lot sexier shaven, than without a thick bush covering a beatiful looking piece of flesh?
    Yes, it does take a bit to part them to view a vagina in it's full glory! Especially if it's wet & not dry looking?

4. CaptK

CaptK Member

Shave balls in the summer because of the nude sailing and beach going.
    Trim the rest.
    Let it all go in the winter.

5. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

Keep mine shaved all the time looks and feels great

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  6. d0nny

d0nny Member

ITs the only way I can get my wife to suck my balls :/

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Use a bikini trimmer (if she has one) & set it on shortest setting - still leaves a small length of hair but not enough to get her tongue stuck on.
    She may do the trimming for you if she's keen?

8. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I used to trim the bush, shave my dick and balls. Took a shower a few weeks ago and decided to take it all off. In the shower worked really good, the hair just washed down the drain.
    Talking to my very straight buddy about what I did, he asked me to shave him. Hey, what are friends for? I threw a towel on the bed, told him ditch the pants and to lay down and shaved him. Nope, neither one of us got hard. In order to get his taint, I told him flip over and to get on all fours. When I thought I was done, he reached around to feel it. He found some hairs on his a-hole and asked me to shave them off too. No biggy. There again, that's what friends are for. Talked to him the other day, he loves the new look and feel. Guess I converted him. Maybe I should open a "barber shop" for Manspacing.

9. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

So many insecure people.

10. nudist60

nudist60 Member

Wife keeps mine fully shaven smooth

JakeJ likes this.
  11. 75grams

75grams Member

I keep myself smooth. You're lucky your wife takes the time to shave you. i wish my wife would shave me. i think she'd be nervous in case she cut m e :)

12. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

My cock has no hair. I do however shave my balls and my pubic area :dizzy2:!
    Anyway, I think it makes me look bigger, it feels better for my wife when we are grinding, I think my wife prefers it and IMHO, it just feels cleaner. I just prefer it.

13. Lightining

Lightining Member

I wax, bat, balls and duggout :)

14. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

As well as it feeling more comfortable &, in my opinion, more aesthetically pleasing, whenever having sex - especially when my partner is also fully shaved, the additional closeness of skin against skin, as the pubis' slide smoothly against each other, lubricated by sweat & natural vaginal lubricants when fully penetrated is so much more stimulating, both physically & mentally.

15. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

Some guys have hair growing part way up their cock, some do not. I think a clean shaven cock looks more attractive... but leave a little pubic hair to look masculine.

If any of you guys would like to send me a photo, I would be happy to give you my opinion. :)

JakeJ, Flagme15 and tigger_1372 like this.
  16. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

I shave the entire pubic area. It suits me, as it accentuates my toned body and abs. In my experience, girls have always loved it.

17. dlev3899

dlev3899 Guest

I actually had my pubic hair permanently lasered off. No more red bumps, just smooth skin. My wife shaves also. It's a much more clean look. We love it.

18. Dan777

Dan777 Member

I got tired of shaving so regularly, so now a wax once a month does it for me. I do however leave a landing strip, just to keep a certain lady happy:sunny:

19. BeachyBabe

BeachyBabe Member

I do love guys who are shaved down there, always a nice surprise!

20. longdog

longdog Visitor

been completely shaved for years now, looks and feels better, would never have hair again