Shaved cocks

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by jsb, Dec 23, 2011.

1. sherlockholmes

sherlockholmes Member

I don't like hair in my mouth. So if someone wants me anywhere near their genitalia then it best be shaved smooth.

2. MellowDonna

MellowDonna Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Why Rev, don't you have to go to confession or something after making that comment?

Your sense of humor is great!

Donna

3. potzybabe

potzybabe Member

... wow, hahah well, I like a guys junk trimmed or shaved. When I go down below I don't want to have to bring a machete along with me.

JakeJ likes this.
  4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Actually I'm absolved.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

5. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Not so keen on shaved, but do like them trimmed nice and short. Crazy long pubes that you have to fight your way through aren't good. It's hard to be sexy when I'm coughing up a hairball.

6. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

First, OP, my actual penis doesn't have hair on it other than at the base. I hope you mean't "do you have your PUBIC region" or else you should wonder why your penis has hair on it where it should not (ie: on the upper shaft or glans).

Anyways, I never trim or shave my pubic hair. First of all, I don't have that much body hair and in turn not too much pubic hair. Secondly, it doesn't bother me to have it. It acts to keep my pubic region from being to sensitive to the touch (for instance if I am taking a walk or something). I shaved it once and it was very uncomfortable to me.

7. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

It doesn't do anything for me but I do enjoy the actual act of shaving a guy.
    I prefer hairy blokes.

8. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I like it

JakeJ likes this.
  9. K2 EDTA

K2 EDTA Member

So I'm glad I'm not the only one who has hair that grows up the shaft. Now what I do is I have the little bit of hairs off the shaft, and clip the hair short around my penis and balls. I also shave my balls because my wife likes to lick them when they are smooth. I don't shave everything because it just looks too weird.

10. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

Me too. I just shave the shaft and balls. It makes my dick look longer and is a smoother feel, but doesn't as unmanly (in my opinion) as a completely shaved public area.

11. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

Personally I find it borderline gross. I like men hairy and even a mildly trimmed man bush puts me off a bit. I can ignore it, but I Have To ignore it

12. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Good to finally hear someone who thinks it is OKAY to not shave or trim one's pubic region. I really don't see what the problem is. For 99% of history, people did not shave their pubic hair. Why start now? And I am not a hippie by any means. It is just not practical OR COMFORTABLE to shave that hair.

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Of course it's ok not to shave. I just prefer it smooth, both in myself & in my partners, be they male or female. It's all a case of personal preference - no right or wrong way to be.

14. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I trim and now shave my balls.

15. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

I shave it bald every few weeks... I find it erotic and it increases sensitivity a great deal.

16. Dvanbramer88

Dvanbramer88 Guest

i used to shave everything clean, than i got lazy and let it grow out, my girlfriend told me she liked it, so i've been lazy ever since. I really dont care if i have hair or not, but i definatly do not miss the bumps and itchy stubble.

17. Giggity_Giggity

Giggity_Giggity Member

Ha the itch only lasts the first time or 3.
    I trim the pad and shave the aggots. Even take it a step further and tackle the crack too.
    I reckon its cleaner..

18. RyJa

RyJa Member

Not any more.

I use to shave or even trim, but I now I'm quite hairy down there.
    I'm also pretty hairy in general (legs, arms, chest) so it just looks weird having only my dick shaved...In the past I tried shaving my chest and trimming my legs, but I hate the little child look it gives me.

I personally prefer the more natural look for both myself and any female I happen to be with...Sorry but I find a shaved pussy odd. I'd bare it, but it's still odd none the less.

19. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

I shave my cock and balls and keep my pubic hair trimmed short. I love the look and feel.

20. dopeman

dopeman Member

if i have a girlfriend at the time, i trim low/medium (the scale goes: none-low-medium-long-bush) and if im single i get lazy and let it grow out bushy and shave evry now and then. its funny how all you old coots say you like the bush, and the younger ones say they like it clean :p i just get it in between, and i have no worries