Shaved cocks

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by jsb, Dec 23, 2011.

1. gomark

gomark Member

Often shave everything but always like my balls and my crack shaved

LowHangers likes this.
  2. Frugborch

Frugborch Members

I usually like to shave my balls and tidy it up around the base of my penis. I think it makes my penis look better. However I do like to keep some pubic hair above the my penis extending toward my legs.

PGA likes this.
  3. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I had hair growing up my shaft so I shaved it and it grew back thicker, so I have to if I get any action, which is rare now.

PGA likes this.
  4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I tie my cock and eggs with a rubber band or ponytail, so I trim my eggs up to around the base of my shaft to avoid stoking the hair with the rubber rings.
    I have a different type of ponytails because where ever I go to my friends or relative I grab from woven if I can ha ha ha!!

5. regina73

regina73 Members

been shaved down there for years, then i started total body shave. now hed and eyebrows my first wife was shaved and kept it that way. my new wife tried it but doesnt keep it up which is ok because we dont doit any more , age and achs

6. Pard71

Pard71 Members

I shave the twig and berries, and as far back as I dare most days, and occasionally I shave further back. However, if I knew I was meeting up, I would shave from stem to stern.

regina73 likes this.
  7. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

I went full on when I got lasered - belt buckle to my back belt loop. It's a phenomenal feeling not to have hair between your cheeks.

8. The Shark

The Shark Members

For many years, my wife and I had matching landing strips (sometimes I would go completely smooth for a little while). Before this summer, I told my wife that I wanted to be completely smooth for the summer, and asked her to join me in being smooth too. She was never a fan of being 100% smooth but surprised me one night as we were starting to have sex and my hand went down there on her and to my delight she was totally smooth!
    I tell you, sex has been a lot more enjoyable and I love going down on her more than ever. It makes things feel so great when we touch each other in various places. She has since admitted that she likes being smooth more than she thought and it’s a lot easier to maintain than landing strips. I sometimes tell her that I want to try waxing because it requires a lot less daily maintenance than shaving but she warns me of the pain involved. So I’ll wait and see how it goes for now, maybe I’ll try waxing next spring before we go back to our local nudist resort.
    We agreed to stay smooth year round and are enjoying it quite a lot!

9. BigTease

BigTease Members

I shave my cock and only trim the rest several ladies that have asked for pictures have made comments on how nice it looks I do like my cock shaved and smooth it feels good when this 75 year old man masturbates. The trimmed hair does not seem to bother and I like the feel of the hair since mine is nice soft hair and it is well trimmed so not long enough to get in the way. Even at this age I do not have an erectile dysfunction so do not have to use any rings for the hair to get wrapped up in.

PGA likes this.
  10. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I shave just my cock and ball, but I keep the rest of the pubic hair, it is soft and long. My wife likes to grab and touch them when she tries to help me to masturbate.

11. regina73

regina73 Members

totally shaved

Ybcican likes this.
  12. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I like it shaved clean looks bigger easier cleanup but its a lot of work constantly.

bill697cu, Lovnflman and regina73 like this.
  13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We both started shaving about 10 yrs ago. Initially, my was not sure about going completely smooth. But nowdays we shave once a week and keep smooth. As you said, it is a real mind blowing sensation when smooth genital areas come in close contact. I love going down but my wife feels otherwise. Love to hear more.

14. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I just bought a Philips Norelco OneBlade Face + Body I is amazing highly recommend!

bill697cu likes this.
  15. regina73

regina73 Members

has anyone tried Nood

Christina047 likes this.
  16. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Way too afraid to try ANY hair removal creams! All I hear is painful chemical burns! I

regina73 likes this.
  17. Casa

Casa Senior Member

I use my wife's wax strips. Bit painful but keeps it nice and smooth for weeks.

BiSal likes this.
  18. Curious44

Curious44 Senior Member

I just shaved yesterday and finished it off with my wife's hair removal cream. I love how it all feels without hair. I had to have a want straight away!

19. AliceNY

AliceNY Members

Some are better with hair others shaved and yet some both

20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

How is the feeling when you have sex?