Shaved cocks

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by jsb, Dec 23, 2011.

1. BiSal

BiSal Members

Shaved most of the time sometimes just trimmed

FireWolf78 likes this.
  2. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

how often do you have to do that? I remember seeing nads on tv commercials in the late 90s or maybe early 2000s? i think there's still nair but don't think it's something you'd want to use on your cock, plus the stuff reeks.

is it something you can get at the supermarket or drugstore or is it still a direct-order product?

3. NikkiD

NikkiD Members

I actually waxed my Pubes a few weeks ago. Painful but worth it .

4. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

What did you do? Did I see that correctly? :eek: I can only imagine how painful it must have been? :p

5. NikkiD

NikkiD Members

But I kinda enjoyed the pain afterwards ;)!

6. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I think you got my interest in having to go try it myself. ;):D

NikkiD likes this.
  7. Hubbub

Hubbub Newbie

I shave the guys because my wife prefers it and I like the feel of having them saved....much more sensitive. However neither of us care for the shaved pubes look. It's just a personal preference of course. For me pubes are part of the sexy package on both sexes. I'll trim mine to make them look neater but thats all.

Klimax2gether and Deejay88 like this.
  8. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

I do it because the wife loves to give blowjobs and hate hair when she does it so I shave it or sometimes trim really small

Klimax2gether and Scharff like this.
  9. thecuriousguy

thecuriousguy Members

I shave very often! And as crazy as it sounds, it turns me on! I always shave and jerk... feels so good to jerk with my fresh shaved dick and balls!

10. GT1969

GT1969 Members

Should try Sugaring (Google: Sugaring Hair Removal) leaves me super smooth and gets all those hard to get spots. My lover loves it.

11. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

I like to keep mine shaved. i dont have much hair to begin with so it just looks silly when its long

Ybcican and JeffT like this.
  12. Wixx Trixx

Wixx Trixx Members

Yes! Me too. It’s so smooth you just can’t keep your hands off of it.

13. Ybcican

Ybcican Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trimmed with shaft and balls shaved, but the wife... well, she has a full bush.

14. Jmack

Jmack Senior Member

I been shaving for years.
    Feels nice and neat!

Wixx Trixx, JeffT and RBecca like this.
  15. TeddyT

TeddyT Members

Have kept my cock and ass shaved for years. No bush ever again!!

16. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Ok, ok I haven't kept up on being cleaned shaved. I have been really tired after work & no motivation. Anyone who wants to give me some motivation, I think I'd be less tired after work & full of opportunity to go & shave. I definitely love the look & how it feels after I have shaved.

RBecca likes this.
  17. Pard71

Pard71 Members

A few already know, I recently had a heart attack, then open heart surgery; quadruple bypass. They had to take sections of veins from my leg to do the procedure, so the nurse had to shave me, all over. I was at first embarrassed, but I just went on with it. Had to shave everything. With a "clipper". I was kinda nervous around my sensitive bits. I've kept my dangly bits shaved for years, since I was a teen, so that wasn't new, but having to shave my chest, stomach, legs, back, and the cracked end of my back, was a new experience. It's mostly all grown back, but I keep the "twig and berries", (I think thats the correct usage, right?) shaved still.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  18. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

i dont remember if i posted here or not yet but i love keeping my cock shaved.
    Im not very hairy anway i think i may have 6 or 7 on my chest and 4 or 5 under each arm....i mean who wants a hair stuck between their teeth.

JeffT, FireWolf78 and RBecca like this.
  19. The Shark

The Shark Members

I recently went all smooth to surprise my wife during sex the other week. She likes me either all smooth or sporting a landing strip. She usually has a landing strip herself.
    Anyway when she discovered my smoothness I could tell she was loving it, so I asked her to go smooth with me for the summer. She just said that she'd think about it. Fast forward to last weekend during sex, She was enjoying my smoothness some more so I asked her again if she'd go smooth too. This time she said yes! So now I can't wait for us to get out to our local nude resort and enjoy being hair free! Only thing left that I'm trying to get her to do is for us both to get waxed. I havent done it before but have been wanting to try it as shaving is a hassle. She's been waxed before and I know how great things feel after that. It's going to be a great summer!

FireWolf78 and Klimax2gether like this.
  20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Feeling of smooth skin of the genital areas of man and woman on each other is an extraordinary feeling.