Shaved cocks

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by jsb, Dec 23, 2011.

1. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

Reminds me of the joke... What's the hardest part about sucking cock? Spitting out the feathers!

Reverand JC likes this.
  2. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

I shaved my body ,from my neck to toes for over 30 years and I would not go any other way.Yes, at first it can be timely, but I truly enjoy a the smooth shave body with either gender. I do try to do it every, time I shower and it is worth it and I will keep doing it as long as I can. Most of my special friends also love it as well!

3. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My first FWB started by giving me blowjobs when I did things around her house that needed to be done. Kind of her way to pay. But she has a gag reflex and she said that every time her nose got tickled by pubic hair, she would start to gag even if I was still only semi hard. She told me she was all waxed down there herself (I hadn't seen her pussy yet at that stage) and asked me to visit her spa. I did and got my first wax. I LOVED the feeling and she loved going down on a baby smooth cock and balls (and ass). The blowjobs got better and she showed me her shaved puss and I started to eat her out regularly. Since then, I've been either waxed or completely shaved for years and I still love it. Had to let it grow once when I had some surgery down around there but when the incision finally healed, it was off to the waxer again. I think the woman who waxes me knows my cock nearly as well as I do.

4. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

Yes, I shave my cock. I shave the shaft, and keep hair in the surrounding areas (though I trim that). Just looks and feels cleaner, less irritation. I don't do it for anybody but myself.

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

What a lonely life you must have..

6. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

What do you mean?

7. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Read your first reply the read my answer perhaps your see what I mean,

8. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

I wouldn't have asked if I understood what you meant. What does me shaving my cock have to do with you saying I'm "lonely"? I don't get how the two are connected.

9. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Its the way you ended the post, its all there.

10. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

Oh, I see, I guess that was confusing. What I meant was I do it because I like it that way, not to please others.

11. dpuddy

dpuddy Members

Cock & nuts & taint always shaved here. Bush stays buzzed.

12. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Did it once. Itchy experience but different feeling for sure I wouldn’t do it again

FWKbi likes this.
  13. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I was bored in my hotel room one evening years ago and thought "why not?" Gave myself a #2 trim with the electric, and shaved my cock and balls with my reg razor. LOVED the look. When I got home my wife (ex) liked it.
    Current wife commented that she had never been with a shaved guy. She loved sucking shaved cock and balls. I like the look and feel of smooth. If I wait to long to groom, it is annoying, so out comes the blades. No better feeling....just like going to the barber for a haircut! :)

14. Lucky 777

Lucky 777 Members

I keep a close trim. Have done a smooth shave a few times but since I have a hairy stomach and legs, it looks dumb.

FWKbi likes this.
  15. Mick_Jacker

Mick_Jacker Members

I prefer the smooth feeling too.

bsboy, JessWithCurves and JeffT like this.