Shave Or Not Shaved

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by wslutw1955, Feb 4, 2015.

1. PeaceInTime

PeaceInTime Member

I honestly couldn't care less what you decide to do with your body hair.
    Hair is hair, and some hair won't change the fact that vaginas are beautiful and fun

2. F6C

F6C Members

For me, I prefer women to be shaved or maybe a landing strip. It really shows off their shape which is very sexy and erotic.

My wife also likes me shaved, which I prefer also.

1 person likes this.
  3. toonytr

toonytr Members

I like to be shaved..my wife is shaved too

4. Kittylicker49

Kittylicker49 Members

As long as the hair around the actual pussy is smooth, landing strip, full bush, bald, who cares? It all makes me horny and wanting to suck and lick, and the other things as well. No better place to be than buried in a hot woman, tasting all of her.

5. Memn1984

Memn1984 Members

I am a man and maybe somebody would disagree with me but I just tell you my opinion... if it's not shaved it is a complete turn down for me... maybe it is different for others... every people have their own preferences tho...

6. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

I prefer a full bush, my second choice would be completely shaved. Not a big fan of trimmed or partially shaved. Girlfriend used to shave in the past but now she always has a full bush. Last time she shaved it was years ago.

7. jojo1

jojo1 Guest

I'm a male and I've been shaving for over two years now. Will never go back if I can help it. My wife shaves too but not as often as me.

8. ballbb

ballbb Members

9. ballbb

ballbb Members

Please , everyone male or female DO NOT SHAVE any part of your bodyWAX whatever you think looks good without hair.
    After you shave any area the hair will grow back thicker,and harder and each time you do it will get worse and grow back quickier .Anyway the result of a fresh shaven whatever isn't as good as a wax to feel or look at as the roots still leave a very slight shadow and there are possible skin problems.
    Don't worry if you always shaved and now have thicker hair growing back just move over to waxing it will get finer again.
    Also good regularwaxing will leave what comes back finer and will grow back slower with time
    Guys a face wax for a special occasion will mal you look better and younger if that's what you want

Sorry for the rant but I get wound up thinking about men and women who spend time effort and money to look good and then shave body parts.

10. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

My wife and I have been clean shaven for the last 20 years, we both like a clean shaven guy.

11. jdecet

jdecet Members

I shave every couple of days. Turns me on to shave, i feel sexy. No hair on my balls, taint, or crack !! Feels so good !!

12. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I keep my self trimmed, and prefer bald on my lady friends.

13. nznudist1992

nznudist1992 Members

oh hair hair hair. beautiful natural vaginas how can you not, don't be slave to the shaved man. love the hair.

14. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

If I am fortunate enough to have a woman present me with her pussy then I don't mind how its decorated

15. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I tend to yoyo between fully shaved or a landing strip. Tend to keep the rest of it shaved, but that's more because it's so, so annoying when it starts to grow back. My personal preference is probably to have a bit of hair, like the landing strip or something like that, but the effect of it being shaved on guys is mainly why I shave it. I know not every guy likes that, but in my experience the guys I've been with more often like it shaved. One of these days I might go to waxing to lessen the daily maintenance

1 person likes this.
  16. Loveandlust74

Loveandlust74 Members

Shaved any day...

17. I like to shave my vagina. it makes masturbating more pleasurable. it's also better looking and feeling in general

thefallenone1986 and Jerkaddict like this.
  18. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

Love it hairy. A sweet surprise when she pulls her panties down....

Attached Files:

JetDriver and Orlando30 like this.
  19. Anna Kov

Anna Kov Members

Always fully shaved.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  20. cbachinger

cbachinger Visitor

I've been bare for 6 months and I'll never go back..i feel cleaner and it looks cleaner. I also mean the balls and the part between the ball and anus.

And yes it does help with odours, hence feels cleaner and helps with bacteria problems.

It took time and a process to eventually shave just up without cutting yourself but now I can do it with my eyes closed :p
    And also just using plain soap/shower gel as the lubricant.