Sharing Your Bed

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Duncan, May 29, 2004.

1. Majestical`

Majestical` Member

I really don't care, i've shared my bed and been shared beds by heaps of my mates.

Guys and Girls, Straight and Queer.

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

its not the person that bothers me, I just can't sleep unless I'm in my own space
    S

3. seanguardia

seanguardia Member

I don't care about sharing my bed, with anyone I mean what the hell lol I share my bed all the time with friends nothing sexual though but after a few days you'r like "Go home, I need my bed back" lol

4. BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee Member

i've shared my bed wit many close friends, n dont have a problem wit it. ur not like screwing them or nything, just sleeping.

5. Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes Member

To my memory, I've only once ever slept in the same bed as someone else. It was a friend of mine who I was very attracted to. And it was utter murder as we were both only about 12. I hit puberty early and it took all my will-power to keep myself from touching him.

But I don't know if I could do that for very long. Especially if the person was very attractive. But seeing as I don't really have any experience, I can't say how I'd really take it.