Sharing sex toys without consent

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by AnyaMa, Sep 5, 2018.

1. AnyaMa

AnyaMa Members

Hi! My bf offered his mate my toy on remote control to put it in his girlfriend in the pub. I never agreed to it, in fact he only used it with me briefly so i never had the chance to enjoy it myself.
    I got jealous/upset for some reason. I don't even know the bird and now i feel frustrated and disappointed and i don't want to meet her. I clearly never had the same fun experience with it as she did (my bf lives in different country and we barely meet every two months so hardly i ever will). But most important i hate the fact that my toy was used on some old girl without my consent. Is it even safe? Am i being childish?:((

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

No I don’t think so I think he should have asked first but it not safe practice to share toys in the first place with ppl you don’t know

3. Dirtylolaaus

Dirtylolaaus Members

I blew my load many times on my sister in laws glow in dark vibrator. Different situation though but dam it got me off quick. Licking my cum off it was even better mmmmm