Sharing my spanking fetish, want to share yours?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by iamhis11387, Feb 19, 2022.

1. iamhis11387

iamhis11387 Members

I love to be spanked and I get a lot of them. I have never been caned or switched or anything like that but I get hand spanked every day. I like it, a lot, I ask for it if it’s been to long without it. I have asked him to take me over his knee and he has never done that, I really wish he would. I have bent over in front of him and begged him for a good long spanking and he always gives me one but I want him to come in and initiate it, make me stand up and bend over so he can get my cheeks red and stinging with a belt. One of my biggest unfulfilled spanking scenes though is he calls me to him just as I’m ready to go out the door to work. Like I get ready for work and I’m ready to go out the door and he calls me to him makes me bear my ass and bend over. He gets my cheeks really red and stinging then makes me pull my pants up and go to work with my ass stinging. I know I would stay turned on all day. What I don’t know is if I would end up in the bathroom masturbating or if I could hold out until I got home. I would like to think I would go to the bathroom and then tell on myself when I got home so I could get another even better spanking for not asking if I could play with his pussy.

Share yours ladies and gents.

2. mick7

mick7 Newbie

My ex-girlfriend loved to be spanked as well and I enjoyed bending her over my knee pulling down her panties and giving her a good long bare bottom spanking. Sounds like you need one as well

mtnhiker1970 likes this.
  3. Chef

Chef Members

Love to do it sometimes... always a bit worried what the neighbors think is happening...

Scissorfriendly likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Captain Scarlet likes this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Percyjackson1790 and MidtownMind like this.
  6. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Just a little "levity" regarding m/m OTK spanking.....:D

(to the tune of "Thanks For The Memories")

Spanks for the memories.

For those round furry cheeks.

That'll be red for weeks.

Over my knee, you'll be in ecstacy!

I'll spank you, so hard.......:D

7. martin5504

martin5504 Newbie

I enjoy being spanked. Maybe not at first but as the spanking continues I get extreme pleasure from it. That does not mean it is not effective, it is and I do not take a spanking or caning for granted. Pain and pleasure are so very close.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Surley you will have your limits and a safe word should you reach your tolerance level ?

Any form of BDSM should have something in place :)

9. roger586

roger586 Members

i am into spanking and i am a switch i get spanked by my wife i have to ask its not really her thing but she does let me spank her occasionally .my fantasy is for her to come to and tell me needed a good spanking .

Softwhispers likes this.
  10. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

I LOVE spanking! I love everything about it. Just saying the word spanking really turns me on. I enjoy having a man bend over my knee for a good old fashion, pants down, butt blistering. I love to talk spanking. I've talked to Women who are vanilla but have an interest in spanking their men. Spanking phrases really turn me on. Over my knee, bend over, tan your backside, whip your butt, paddle you, smack your bottom, pull your pants down, touch your toes, etc. Bend over my knee! Oh that's SO hot! When I tell a guy "bend over my knee". Ohh....I get wet just thinking about it! Bend over my knee. Bend over my knee!! I love to say very loudly to a man "I'M GONNA SPANK YOU!!". And I can get really loud when I am scolding!! I don't yell, but I do turn my volume way up!!

11. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Just out of curiosity......

On other forums and spanking discussion groups, I've noticed that MORE than a few men (both straight and bi) prefer to be spanked otk by older females; many "mature" men fantasize about being spanked by females old enough to be their grandmothers (or, in the case of many bi and gay men) males old enough to be their grandfathers.

Your thoughts/opinions?

"Live long and prosper"

12. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

I looooove a good spanking! Just no buggy whips, please bare hand, paddles & belt/straps only please. but if I'm tied up I really have no choice, do I?
    That's what gets me into sub-space and the mood for more!:eek: :D

13. maelstromaz

maelstromaz The more I know, the less I understand.

One attraction that older females have is the presumption that they have more authority, more experience, and from a generation where spankings were given out quite regularly to almost anyone that deserved one. There is always the possibility that one is a very experienced spanker or disciplinarian, strict and demanding - which is a desirable for a female spanker.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Quick question:

If you are a straight senior male, do you ever fantasize about being pants down over the knees of a woman older than yourself (say, a woman well into her 80's, at least?)

If you are a bi senior male, do you have the same fantasy as mentioned above, but being spanked over the knees of another man (again, one well into his 80's)

The age difference factor between the spanker and the spankee, I feel, is QUITE erotic.

You?

15. Scissorfriendly

Scissorfriendly Members

You mean you haven’t invited them over? That’s not very neighborly.

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  16. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Spanking: The ULTIMATE "spectator sport"!:D

Also, the ULTIMATE "contact sport"!;)

mtnhiker1970 likes this.
  17. maelstromaz

maelstromaz The more I know, the less I understand.

The usual assumption by neighbors is "interior building modifications" unless you do it 5 times a week for years

18. Myke RVX

Myke RVX Members

I'm a 64 year old male who is spanked by his wife. I think about being spanked by a man older than I, and I think about it ALL the time these days. Not sure if I would actually go throught with it, but I do think about it

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  19. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Try getting spanked by another guy---it could turn into a greater experience than you thought!

20. Myke RVX

Myke RVX Members

Well, how do I go about finding someone though?