Sharing a cock with your wife

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by nympho man, Aug 28, 2018.

1. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

....seems that you're BOTH making HEADway!:D

Enjoy!

Regards,

John

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Awesome.........for you both.

trieditall72 likes this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I bet she is good at it....most women are...!

4. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

....years ago, there was a really HOT pic on the net, showing a really hung guy getting his big cock worked over by a couple who had to be in their mid-70's, at least; the guy had a VERY thick bristly mustache that made a hot-looking "frame" that that other guy's sloppy-looking cock!

The wife, clearly, was also into "high gear"!

You would have to have been made of stone to resist a hot m/m/f blowjob like that!:D

BiSal likes this.
  5. Hardright

Hardright Members

I would really love that. I want so very much to share sucking cock with my wife. It is at the very top of my fantasy list.

I envision her "warming it up", sucking on our friend for a bit. Then holding it out for me. "Your turn baby. Suck this beautiful cock!"

JeffT and Poplo. like this.
  6. BiSal

BiSal Members

My fantasy. But I don’t think it’ll happen

7. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would love to do this.

JeffT and BiSal like this.
  8. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

My wife and I always shared, I usually got his cock fresh out of her pussy :p

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Nice and wet.........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

JeffT and BiSal like this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sharing is often and like I said no jealousy at all...............

BiSal likes this.
  11. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Your wife probably doesn't need your help to suck another man's cock. I'd say that just about all women, certainly by the time they're married, can figure out how to do that all on their own. One person can usually manage it without help.

I could participate in other ways, but she wouldn't need my help to suck it. Wanting your wife to suck another man's cock is pretty common. Characterizing it as "helping her" to do so does make you unusual.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well she did need help at first but not now. She felt uneasy me watching at first but that's in the past now when she gets hot doesn't matter who is watching except maybe our two daughters but we're working on that.....!

13. Icanlikeboth

Icanlikeboth Members

Wife and I shared a cock together one time, and one time only. For me it was like communion, meant nothing to her.

Suburbanray and BiSal like this.
  14. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My wife and I often entertain a like minded personal friend who we enjoy 3somes with. When I travel and leave her to her own desires he services her almost daily, like me I have woman and men who I please when I travel. Do I suck his cock, yep all the time, does the wife watch yep all the time, does he cum in my mouth, yep all the time. Have I ever came home and found them fucking? Yep all the time. It truly is awesome.

Suburbanray likes this.
  15. topper

topper Member

Ive never shared with her, however she had been at my side while our friend and I sucked each other. Having her at my side and seeing how much she enjoyed being a coach/voyeur made it fun experiences for both of us. I wouldn't mind her being involved, if she was so inclined.

Suburbanray likes this.
  16. Kali7

Kali7 Here for the nudist

I have and I enjoy it. Though I would kiss another man

JeffT likes this.
  17. Gramps69

Gramps69 Members

mmmm tasty

18. fredward

fredward Members

We have done this a few times. The usual way is a couple contacts us on the swinger site we use. The guy lists as straight in the profile (as I do, LOL). Then later we meet, and maybe have sex as a foursome. Cautiously, in later email, the guy hints that he might be into MM play. I say, sure, let's do that. And then we do that in our next meeting.

It's pretty funny to me how scared guys are to list as being bi on the swinger websites, and then cautiously ask if, ahem, you would be up for some MM contact. And I'm guilty of that too. But once the subject is raised, I'm now very matter of fact about it, not shy at all. So some progress maybe.

BarefootJason and LowHangers like this.
  19. I struggle how to list myself on the swinger site and other hookup sites I have used.

But as a single guy trying to stand out on a swinger’s site is almost a lost cause.

20. Kali7

Kali7 Here for the nudist

Lol I did this last night with the wife. I like it, she loves it's always a blast!

Lovnflman and LowHangers like this.