Sharing a cock with your wife

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by nympho man, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I was jealous the first time another man sunk his cock in my bi girlfriend's pussy until I saw the smile on her face. The feeling went away when she licked her lips and motioned for me to join them.

2. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

Today on another site I corresponded with a guy not far from me who is exploring his bi side with his girlfriends blessing. She's bi and will sometimes join in especially if there is another bi female there that she can play with. Don't know the guy well but his cock is one to truly feast on for its creamy load. She and I could suck him at the same time or he and she could suck my cock together. Otherwise he and I will play alone if she's not there. It's great he can openly explore and it takes away the guilt I might otherwise have if he did not have her blessing. I'm hoping this becomes a long term arrangement as the set up is ideal.

3. nympho man

nympho man Member

I had a bit of jealous lust you might say. But as soon as I saw her enjoying it and my dick throbbing, I knew I was hooked lol

DaveTheBiGuy and Married John like this.
  4. Steveh

Steveh Members

My wife guided the first dick I ever sucked into my mouth, I found I loved it

5. nympho man

nympho man Member

That’s extremely sexy and hot!!

Well I'm curious likes this.
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That is hot. My wife likes to slap Tom's big cock against my tongue and face while saying "C'mon baby, suck this big cock for us".

7. Shadow22

Shadow22 Members

I discussed it with my past GF to no avail. I'm now married. She won't discuss it, though I'd love to see another man's hard cock in her mouth. Then see if she would share it with me, but the selfish bitch probably wouldn't.

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

Let her catch you doing things, like jacking with guys on cam for instance

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Let her walk in while your sucking a guy off...WHOA!

10. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

LOL....yep, that would be an eye opener

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

Who knows, she might get turned on by it and even join in with you

nympho man and LowHangers like this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Our (my wife and I) boyfriend and I were surprisingly caught by his wife in a serious 69 suck session. It took a couple months of discussion with her, her husband mostly, myself, and my wife to understand why and how. She's now a foursome partner and our sex lives are over the top.

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well I'm one of them. When my wife steps out with her lover she does it all including sucking his cock.....oh and she is good at it....I should know....

14. Hardright

Hardright Members

WOW! Your really dug back to be able to necro this thread.

That said, this is really my dream. I would LOVE to tag-ravish a man with my wife. Of course, tag-ravishing the wife with the other man would be an integral part as well. ;) A long weekend worth of threesome play is amongst my ultimate fantasies.

Multiple partners (especially with ONE I dearly love) and bisexuality seem to be hard printed in my DNA. I suppose that makes me one of the "bad" bisexuals according to some. So be it. I deeply regret bowing to convention and burying my true self for so long.

15. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

My wife has no idea that I love to suck cock and that I entertain my suck buddy when she is not home, but I do secretly hope that she comes home sometime when I least expect it and catches me. She will probably be very upset and angry and I will be in a lot of trouble. In fact she will probably be so upset I figure I couldn't get into much more trouble if I just invited her to join us. If she doesn't I'm still in for a tough few weeks but if she does join in my life just got a whole lot better. :)

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

It's a gamble........you take.

17. BiCurious in NE Georgia

BiCurious in NE Georgia Members

Years ago, i used to work at a Country Club....and i met and helped a few woman out on occasion. Some of the older men enjoyed watching when i helped their wives out also...it was very satisfying to them. The first time i was Nervous....but after that, the Orgasms were Amazing! Sometimes, the wives would pull up in the secluded parking lot after my shift and Suck my nuts dry as i stood by their car door...then drive right back home to their husbands....it was like running to the grocery store to them.

Well I'm curious and BiSal like this.
  18. BiSal

BiSal Members

I would love to! But she doesn't want to> Bummer

19. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

I've seen a number of bi photos online over the years showing a guy getting blown by both a male an a female; one, years ago, that really sticks out in my mind was one where this really hung guy had a 70-something couple between his legs, and the wife's tongue was really going at it while hubby was rubbing his thick mustache against the guy's hard, spit-slick shaft.

Something tells me that the dude getting sucked must have blown a HUGE load!:D

So, yeah, I guess it is safe to say that there are a number of bi male/straight female married couples out there that are into haring cock.....

Regards,

John

20. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

My wife loves to watch me give head. She helps sometimes.