Sharing a cock with your wife

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by nympho man, Aug 28, 2018.

1. nympho man

nympho man Member

Is there any husbands on here that would love to help his wife suck another mans cock? I love to personally but my wife tells me there isn’t many men like me. I was just curious and would love to see if there is anyone else like me.

2. KW67

KW67 Members

Been there, done that, would do it again in a heartbeat.

Gramps69, Mfmca42, BiSal and 3 others like this.
  3. Thomastochat

Thomastochat Members

Done it twice. Took turns sucking. Guys wife watched and loved it. He had a big cock and I deep throated him but my wife couldn’t.

Prplyrs, Nakednudist, BiSal and 5 others like this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah, my wife and I have a close friend that's invited over a couple times a month. We all enjoy sucking cock together before turning our cocks on my wife.

Prplyrs, FriendlyCock, BiSal and 4 others like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There is nothing more sexy, and arousing than sucking a mans cock with your wife. My wife likes having us 69 suck each other so she can roam back and forth sucking our balls. She does like sucking our shaved balls while we suck each others cocks.

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

I would love too

BiSal and Mfmca42 like this.
  7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

sure my wife and i used to suck another biguys cock together.....it was very hit to suck and lick his cock and kiss at the same time!

simon :)

Domfun, Prplyrs, BiSal and 5 others like this.
  8. stevie75667666

stevie75667666 Visitor

My girlfriend and i do it we love sharing a cock in a threesome

9. JReed

JReed Members

Believe me, there are many men like you. Sharing another man’s cock with your wife is, in my opinion, the height of intimacy.

Domfun, Prplyrs, BiSal and 6 others like this.
  10. Pipe1900

Pipe1900 Members

One of my fantasies me and my gf out and her knowing I want fucked by a guy... she pulls a guy and go home and he starts on her while I watch.... I start to join in... touching hi and her !! She then takes a back seat and dictates what happens next! She tells me to start kissing him I loved it.... tells me to start sucking his cock!! What u turn on she starts to suck mine while I’m gagging on his... she knows I’m loving this and she loves it.. she tells me to bend over and wat he’s him out his cock inside me!!! I’m so hard myself it’s unreal.. she’s in front of me legs wide open while he’s pounding my arse... wow just wow

11. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Most of my bi experiences when I was married or with a gf have been with them. My gf insist that she is aware of all sexual acts and wants to share my experiences with me.
    We have shared many.
    In the last couple of years she trust me with a couple guys she knows well alone...

12. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I doubt there is a bi man who wouldn't want his wife/gf to share sucking another man's cock. In a MMF threesome my bi gf and I would have a sucking contest to see who sucked best. She was a world class cocksucker who taught me a lot.

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep, there's nothing better than sucking a guys cock with your wife. But in my case I taught my wife a good bit. We're equally very good cock suckers but I've got her beat when it comes to deep throating. Numerous times we'd be in competition to see who gets his load shot in their mouth as we'd be switching back and forth from his cock to his balls.

14. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

An extremely intimate experience.

Domfun, jerry franklin, BiSal and 2 others like this.
  15. saina73

saina73 Guest

My hubby really gets turned on seeing me sucking others man's dick. He masturbates watching me taking someone's else cock. I also licking and sucking.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have a shared lover and both enjoy watching each other sucking his big cock.

jerry franklin, Prplyrs and BiSal like this.
  17. Girlieknight

Girlieknight Members

18. Girlieknight

Girlieknight Members

This could get extremely pleasurable and intense

BiSal and Well I'm curious like this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh it is...Trust me :yum:

jerry franklin and BiSal like this.
  20. Married John

Married John Members

Mrs and I have shared guys a couple of times she likes it but I have got jealous once or twice. First time was with a guy I really liked he was more interested in her than me and that's why I was jealous.

Prplyrs likes this.