shared conciousness on mushrooms.Any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by astralgoldfish, Jan 11, 2005.

1. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

One of my first trips was really beatiful and deep. Me and my 2 freinds connected with the fields and woods around us, and we were transported to another level of existance. Beyond the body of the mind. We merged beings in a world of energy devoid of space or matter. I knew what it was to look out from behind their eyes. We were beyond communication because essentially we were one entity. Sharing every concept, impulse or emotion. Communication was redundant.

It showed us that all life is connected. Its like being one drop in a huge sea of light. Without the need to travel to their location everyone is essentially part of everyone else. It's only our false sense of ego that makes us feel separated. Everyday, for example when you meet someone for the first time, your intuition gives you impressions about who they are or what they're like. This is a perfect example of interaction on another plane. Your soul (for want of a better word) is feeling what its like to be influenced by theirs, what their vibe feels like. But it's all going on in another layer of reality that most people are completely blind to. Even though all people get intuitive sensations the power of cynicism numbs them to a really important inate sense.

Once a man came to work with me, and on sight I liked him despite never having known him, and he came up and really quickly began a conversation on the subject, explaining that he'd recognised it in me. He knew exactly what I'd been through but I only knew him very briefly. He said that through mushrooms he and his girlfreind are always joined on (what I think can be called) an astral level. Being awre of themselves as astral beings and sensing the other world very clearly and conciously.

I have only ever met that one guy who understood the mushroom world I experienced, and most people think you crazy, as soon as you mention "drugs" in your story. I know other trippers out there have experienced the same plane of energy I have but it would be reassuring to hear from anyone who knows what I'm rambling on about.

One of those friends I was with is now "crazy" due to what I think is oversensitivity. he reads too much from people and it swamps him. Plus he now has severe anxiety and insecurity issues and voices.
    Is that the only destination this path can lead to? Or are the plant teachers leading to somethin worthy?
    Any thoughts from understanding trippers PLEASE!!!!!

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

One of those friends I was with is now "crazy" due to what I think is oversensitivity. he reads too much from people and it swamps him. Plus he now has severe anxiety and insecurity issues and voices.

been there, it just took me some time to battle some personal demons, i wouldnt call your friend crazy, (because i understand his trip) but ultimatly he needs to let go,(or remain a neurotic mess) teh anxiety and insecurity stem from fear...perhaps fear of insanity...or fear of outsiders, observing his change, and labeling him insane. fear fuels the grip of insanity, and that is somthing your freind is going to have to realize for himself.

Is that the only destination this path can lead to? Or are the plant teachers leading to somethin worthy?
    Any thoughts from understanding trippers PLEASE!!!!!

ime, the plant teachers are leading to somthing very worthy. spiritual freedom, and ultimatly acension(sp?). though somtimes their lessons are a bit intence and at times there teaching methods are difficult, and i think thats why many get hung up early on, or lost along the way. the path is not for everyone, not even for most trippers. but it can be very rewarding, to the serious seeker.