Shameless

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by chemigals, Jan 31, 2009.

1. chemigals

chemigals They call me Chemi

I ve just got 4od and discovered shameless.yeah I know its been around for years but never really watched it before.Im up to series 3 now and am hooked,Im watching a episode a day but now Im sad thinking that when Ive watched them all wat will I do?

2. opel diamond

opel diamond burn out

watch em again. the new series is on 4 on tuesday nights.
    shameless rocks. i got them all on dvd and session them when its raining or i got nothing better to do, it doesnt get old quick :D

3. detector

detector Member

new series on now so by time you watched all them mate it'll be almost over so you can watch that :) I live near where its filmed funny as fook!

4. chemigals

Ah yeah,Im really bad.....:(
    I watched episode 1 of the new series already........curiosity I guess!! did not make sense.Where is veronica?????? I love her she makes shameless.
    But dont actualy answer that question as it will spoil it...even though Im dying to know!

5. opel diamond

opel diamond burn out

im not actually enjoyin this series as much. its gettin a bit to daft. it used to have some realism to it at least.

6. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

I can remember watching Shameless a couple of years ago and finding it alright to watch. I tried watching a few days ago and thought it was absolutely awful. I assumed it was me thatd changed my tastes, but maybe the last series really were decent

7. chemigals

no really the new ones are'nt as good,
    The best is series 1,its not just you!

8. bbong

bbong Member

The 1st series was great and the second started sloping off abit. i think the megiures have soften up alot which really disapoints, the show is really carried by frank now where as before there would be a few stories within the episode.

9. chemigals

im not happy with the last series at all :(

10. opel diamond

opel diamond burn out

yeah it just gets stupid. series 1 is the best definatley. they got rid of some good characters early on which kinda ruined it for me.

11. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Should have given up after the second series, I think.

12. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

They finally have this on American cable now, love the characters especially the bum he is always getting lucky. Just wondering what series is are they on in the UK, just trying to figure out how far back I am behind.

13. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

whatta loada shite man reminds me of rhyl