Shaman Dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Gazelady, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Gazelady

Gazelady Members

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was walking in the woods during the day, taking in some positive energy from mother nature and watching the river while the wind blew my hair off my face. I dont remember seeing or passing anyone, and all of a sudden a man standing near a cliff tells me a have a "good aura and beautiful soul", I looked back and the man appeared brown, in his mid 40s or early 50s...maybe Native American? Then he started talking in his native language. I asked him to repeat it in English, but he didn't. Then, he asked if there was anything I wanted to know about me. I asked him about my future, he said..."you're not going to ask me about the present?" But he never told me anything, I dont remember. I do remember we never made eye contact, he was to my left slightly behind me, and I was watching the river while talking to him. Everything felt so tranquil.
    Then, everything changed. It was like different scenarios within a dream. I dreamt of a woman who would eat dogs' corpses and eat the maggots, and her mother asked me to help her. I saw creepy looking dolls everywhere. I know it was Halloween last night, but normally I don't think about that stuff. I dreamt that I bit an apple full of maggots too, weird!!!!! I wonder what it means?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    DrRainbow likes this.
  2. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Hello,

I'm a semi-professional dream interpreter and would love to give this one a shot.

Wind blowing through hair is a common dream trope that usually refers to a potential lice infestation or premature hair-loss. In a sense, the body is telling your subconscious mind that something is wrong by forcing your hair in contact with your face and third eye chakra.

This is your subconscious mind reflecting your real-life experienced upon your dream world. Have any men cat-called you lately? Stalked you at night? You might want to give them a chance. The omidula center of your brain is clearly craving the contact and reaffirmation of a middle-aged stranger.

That's racist.

Your mind and soul are searching for answers. Answers that you must find through a shaman. I hereby volunteer my shamanic services. I was schooled by the very best of them all - soaringeagle the legendary hippie shaman. I will tell you all about the future, the present, and everything is going to be like really really tranquil. I totally promise.

This part is perfectly normal and can be completely ignored.

Meliai likes this.
  3. Gazelady

Gazelady Members

Ok lol

shybirdeighteen likes this.
  4. Gazelady

Gazelady Members

Please read your thread in my "ok" reply. I did reply back but it's in the green box. Don't know how to undo it