Sexy underwear - input please!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by GillyGal, Jan 24, 2018.

1. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes!

I'm looking for some new sexy underwear/nightwear (incl for an upcoming dirty week away with a new fling).

I'm looking at this chemise in black:
    https://www.kayserlingerie.com.au/chemises/145-brazilian-babydoll-chemise.html

What do you think? I'm aiming for sexy but not too OTT if you know what I mean. I get really turned on wearing (even shipping for!) sexy underwear so looking for things to get us both going :)

Does anyone else get turned on shopping for sexy underwear?!

And then best thing to wear under it?
    Brazilian cut lace? https://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/women/lingerie/briefs/lace-g-string-usos18039-531915490-531907750
    Lace thong? https://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/lace-brazillian-usos18038-531915400-531907390

Black or a fun playful colour?
    Silk??

Any other thoughts or ideas for sexy underwear/nightwear?

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like the items you are looking at, very much. What's your skin tone? If it's light, go with dark lingere, and if you are slightly darker or dark, the lighter or colorful lingere will look better. That's what I suggest.

katsia and GillyGal like this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

It’s all cute! I like the Brazilian cut but if this is for a week you’ll need a few options ;-). It is fun to shop for sexy underwear!

Eric! likes this.
  4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And I love to see women in it- Hooah!

Kerri likes this.
  5. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Thanks for the feedback ;)

How great is sexy underwear. Such a turn on and I love to hear what turns others on

Tallguy38 and Kerri like this.
  6. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

*sigh. This post made me realize I need to buy some lengerie for my wife and myself. I might just do that, and then when she gets home from work, she'll come home to a little surprise ;)

sb1978 and Kerri like this.
  7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

What do I think - ooh la la!

As for what to wear with it go with what the model has on. I second what Eric said about color.

Have fun.

8. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

I love a satin panties on women! So smooth to the touch, plus when u get wet they cling tightly to you! Also feels great to grind against them. Fantastic for foreplay!

9. Aninjastruggle

Aninjastruggle Members

Lingerie is a great intimacy exciter. When I was a young man about 12 years ago (18). I worked for a very popular women’s undergarment store "Victoria's secret". I am a straight male and I sold bras and panties, just to answer the two questions that I get most often when hearing about my work history. During this time, I was often approached by either male looking for advice on what to get their significant other or forthcoming females looking for a male opinion (similar to what you are asking here). You did not mention male or female nor is it important to this subject, in my opinion. I worked there for a year, and in my personal experience for lingerie to have the desired effect is is for both parties; So to say that YOU need to feel as sexy as your partner is interpreting. "All this talk of personal beauty can have a down side as it promotes insecurities." (human sexuality, 227). Comfort and confidence can be sexier than any underwear, but with the right underwear; now that is a notable combination.

Human sexuality 4th edition goes on to say that “arousal occurs when you are with a potential sex partner” Going on to imply that time spent under the pretense of a sexual relation build a sort of tension that heightens intimacy. (Human Sexuality, 235) To this day I am somewhat desensitized to lingerie due to the prolonged exposure. However, at that time any time a potential suiter would come and talk to me about their undergarment purchase it would incite excitement.

So I would say in closing pick what makes YOU feel sexiest. Then don’t rush in to it, you are putting a lot of thought and feeling in to this event, let them know ‘what is up’, but in a situation that they must wait for the experience.

10. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

If the label says one size fits all put it back.

11. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Lol, that’s definitely true, hardest part is finding adequate front coverage:)

12. TudorQueen21

TudorQueen21 Members

It got some sexy lingerie in mail today from Victoria's secret. It's a shame that I don't have a boyfriend to see me in it. I have a feeling it would make any man hard.

Jerkaddict, bry75 and Micheal9 like this.
  13. cayo

cayo Members

I'me sure any man would be even harder seeing you out of it:tongueout:

14. TudorQueen21

TudorQueen21 Members

Oh you naughty boy.

15. Milflover83

Milflover83 Members

How about you show of the lingerie and we could tell you what we think of it.

16. TudorQueen21

TudorQueen21 Members

Sadly i am at work and have no access to it. :(

17. Milflover83

Milflover83 Members

I hope your not still at work. I have messaged you if you want to chat.
    Merry Christmas

18. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

If you’re free to we would LOVE to see you model it.

19. DrFraser

DrFraser Members

20. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I was on a first date one time and wound up at my place. When I got down to her panties she said they were edible. OMG the things that went thru my mind. She was ready and knew what she wanted. it was wonderful.

g65389pon likes this.