Sexy Dreams

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by InterestedGuy21, Jun 6, 2004.

1. InterestedGuy21

InterestedGuy21 Member

What is the sexiest dream that everyone have had and did it make you have a wet dream?

2. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Actually, fairly recently, I had an incredibly lucid dream about my boyfriend. We were making love in my room, as we often do... It was great, like it usually is... And I orgasmed, for real. I woke up right after and my panties were wet and I felt SO good... It was great... What a wonderful way to wake up! :)

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

i've neva had a wet dream, man. does that mean when you cum in your sleep? if so, no, mang!

4. InterestedGuy21

InterestedGuy21 Member

Yeah thats awesome, it would be nice if your partner is there when you have the dream so you could finish where the dream left off. Thanks for the post, very sexy.

5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

why are you wearing panties in bed? wazzapointathat, mang?

6. AutumnAuburn

I always wear panties to bed-and nothing else (unless I'm freezing, then I wear sweats and a shirt and socks, too). I'm just more comfy that way. And I don't have anyone sleeping with me, so there is no need for easy access or anything... LOL

7. AutumnAuburn

Yeah, it would've been great if he had been there... :)

8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

underewear is actually proven to be bad for vaginas. by keeping them damp and shit all th time, a lot of women develop problems they wouldn't if they were natural. you're at least meant to sleep without them, mang!

9. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

I usually only have sex dreams when I'm in the bed with or near my bf. Being near him in the dark in bed gets me hot so I always dream about having sex with him. Its great when I wake up, I can just jump him.

I feel that if you don't have a vagina and you are not a certified doctor then you should not be giving health advice to women on their vaginas!

-CB

10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

you don't need to have a fucking eye to know getting poked in it would hurt, you stupid dike!

11. InterestedGuy21

InterestedGuy21 Member

Thanks Cck, lucky boyfriend you have. Do you have any certain dream that was the sexiest that you would share?

And Tony Montana you need to stick to the subject of the thread or go start your own threat and you can talk about whatever you want instead of fucking with other peoples posts. Why don't you just go to bed and try to have your first wet dream and then come back and talk.

12. AutumnAuburn

Well, I would think that if I was prone to problems due to wearing panties to bed, I would've developed them by now. I've only been sleeping in them for 33 years! And my vagina is perfectly healthy, but thanks for your concern... LOL

And you have my apologies, InterestedGuy, for continuing to be off-topic. I just felt that I needed to respond, since he Tony was addressing me, directly.

13. InterestedGuy21

InterestedGuy21 Member

Oh no AutumnAuburn, my last post wasn't directed toward you. Feel free to blast that Tony guy as much as you like. lol. I'm glad your vagina is perfectly healthy. lol

14. ms_charisma

ms_charisma Member

]

I don't know where the HELL you heard that but it doesn't cause any problems for me or anyone i know, and considering that half the population has a vagina and wears undies, and i havent heard of that before, than im guessing it is UNTRUE
    vaginas are meant to be moist ALL the time
    I've never known my vagina to be dry, ever!!
    your nuts

Amanda

15. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

Panties in bed are great. I have orgasms by wearing panties to bed. Nice soft satin ones.....[​IMG]

16. corinnex420

corinnex420 Member

i havent had any sexual dreams that i kno of, but i hav woken up wet before. but whenever i want it, i juss call my boyfriend.

17. Starlite

Starlite Member

I actually have sex dreams weekly. I will wake up during or right after I have an orgasm....it's a nice way to start the day off....I guess that is why I am a morning person

18. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Yes I have definately had sexy dreams before. One dream I had this amazing brunette walked into my room and for some reason I was sitting in a chair with an erection completely naked. She then walked over to me and just sat her vagina down right over my penis. I then woke up with come all in my boxers.