Sexy clothes???????

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Fjolnirsson, Dec 6, 2005.

1. bugs

bugs Member

I like a good varity of stuff, my wife has some really sexy clothes just her in her office suit she looks hot but my all time fave is those thin sommer dresses that button up the front (kinda weird I know) she thinks i`m hot just after iv had a shower and im in a pair of blue jeans and a nice shirt apparently im 'dooable'

2. Kent_Can

Kent_Can Member

Yeah, a variety is good. But for me, a girl can't go wrong with a t-shirt no bra, jeans, and boy-short panties...

3. England

England Banned

The clothes I like to see on women are jeans and a non-revealing top. I don't like all the short skirt, skimpy top, slaggy type of clothing. I like gals that have self dignity, are more challenging. If you put 2 gals in front of me, 1 wearing a short skirt, skimpy top, high heals and the other wearing jeans, long sleeved girls top (gals in pink are nice) then I would choose the one wearing jeans. A gal that looks more challenging is a turn on. I love them and that's the sort of gal I go for.

A challenge is a big turn on.

4. Court_lew_0216

Court_lew_0216 True Aquarius

i tend to go for a combo on me... i like jeans form fitting or baggy doesnt matter... and a nice formfitting tops... to show of the curves....have one or two lingerieish pieces but only used them w/ my ex girlfriend who got off knowing i had them on under my clothes when we went out together......and i love sexy pantie and bras.... my mom tells people i have an underwear fetish... and i kinda do.....

i dont find it at all attractive when girls show it all off..... leave something to the imagination.... let my mind go wild .... so i want to rip those clothes off you..... yeah...... girls that dress boyish too.... mmmmmmmmm makes me want to strip them to get know what's under that baggyness a little better ;) *sigh* damn i just love women......

and for men.... a man in uniform...... or a suit gets me all hot... but a guy who always dresses nicely is good.... mmmm and fit guys in tight sweaters :drool

5. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

i love wairing silk/satin stuff, and my knee highs are included in that list, because they sexy i think ;)

6. stapler

stapler Member

stiletto knee high (or even thigh-high) boots over skinny jeans gives me an instant erection. I have always had a huge boot fetish, and a huge jeans fetish. So when skinny jeans and boots became fashionable, you can imagine my delight! My girlfriend loves it too-she gets the best boots (over 60 pairs) and jeans (lost count) on a regular basis, cutosy of me! I am happy to pay out lots of money, regularly for the sexiest jeans and boots, to feed my fetish. I win longterm!

7. England

England Banned

I prefer women dressed in a way that makes them look challenging. I don't like stuck up women, I can't stand them but girls that are less revealing, with self dignity and not easy to shag. They're the best sort of girls. As mentioned above, girls in jeans are what I like to see.

Edit: This is basically a repeat of the other post I posted above some time ago. :H D'oh.

When I say "challenge" I don't mean the girls that are like pretend that they're not interested but what I mean is like "you're not going to shag me that easily, I'm not a slag."

8. lionman80

lionman80 Member

tiny shorts and a sexy tasteful dress that is oh so tight. Very little makeup.

9. Rock Hard

Rock Hard Hard as Rock...BABY

Short skirt, blouse slightly revealing!
    [​IMG]

10. godoggo

godoggo Member

My wife turns me on no matter what, but I must admit I love it when she puts some effort into looking sexy. There is nothing sexier than thigh-high stockings!

11. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I like to see women in casual clothes, a t-shirt (or tank top) and jeans, sweaters, or a casual dress or skirt. Because women are beautiful, their femininity shines through. And that's how I dress, most of the time.

12. masterintx99

masterintx99 Member

I love the whole lacy, skimpy, short skirt HIGH heel look.

13. stant_117

stant_117 Member

a woman in a long shirt with nothing beneath... gets me every time! :drool:

14. kraut

kraut Member

mini skirt, garter belt with fishnets, fuck me boots - the slutty look.

15. Bobcat

Bobcat Member

I picked casual. My head is turned by a woman in boots, old jeans, work shirt. If there is a wee bit of an odor about her, even the better. I hope she has, at least, a streak or two of gray.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  16. Stevie2Wonder

Stevie2Wonder Member

well it really depends on the girl and her body features in what she looks good in....lingerie let me say that really looks good on the models that it's on.....becuase lingerie models are fucking hot with huge tits and perfect body's.....lingerie doesnt look the same at home on your Significant Other, and I say that and my wife is a knock out with a great body....but that is the point of marketing/advertisement for lingerie is to make it look perfect.....However I love when my wife has her hair down and her tight ass in a pair of jeans with a tank top on and a pair of sunglasses...man its making me horny thinking about it....Skin complexion has a lot to do with also, hair color, blah ba blah blah take into effect.....aaaah a thing and a t-shirt

17. wally m

wally m 14

My wife will come out the the bed room sometimes in a somewhat loose tank top and nothing else, to see her little boobs with the nipples poking out with her great ass and little bush makes me hard just typing about it right now

1 person likes this.
  18. swhite30

swhite30 Members

My wife in low cut top skirt and over knee high boots. I love going up her skirt specially wen she's on her period and eating her out. Then fucking her up her skirt.

19. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

So... your friends can't keep their hands off her either? :mask: