Sexy clothes???????

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Fjolnirsson, Dec 6, 2005.

1. GypsyPriestess

GypsyPriestess Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

IMO, a sexy woman is sexy no matter what she wears.

2. Nickmast

Nickmast Member

I think a woman is sexiest when she is wearing me! :)

3. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

Lingerie is hot. But there's nothing sexier that a skirt. Short or long.

4. Cheeky

Cheeky Member

well said

5. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

There's something bout a sweater...

6. AshtonsMom

AshtonsMom Banned

I love to see a man in blue jeans, with no shirt.

7. laurarene

laurarene Member

I think women should feel good about themselves and I think part of that is feeling sexy. I love to wear jeans, boots and a nice top............Bout I also love the short skirts, sexy tops, dresses, heels, all worn with class, yet you embody sexuality.............When you wal into a place and you know that all eyes are on you......It is quite a feeling - Confidence like you would not believe. There are those days when you look like hell, or so you think and you run to the coffee shop and some guy trys to get on..........funny

8. laurarene

laurarene Member

A man in blue jean and a super nice shirt and dress shoes..........yes indeed. I especially like a man in a suit...................whew, don't ask me why but that is a symbol of manliness...........for me.

9. laurarene

laurarene Member

Also how about wearing lingerie and putting on some nice music and stripping for your guy............Let me tell you, it blows them away. So it seemed. Have a drink, or do some e. You'll be the sexiest dancer alive. They won't soon forget.

10. laurarene

laurarene Member

I'd have a talk with that man of yours. Women want to feel sexy, they want to know what makes their lovers feel good, what turns them on, what they find sexy.....All so that they can aspire to some of those things..this is a woman that cares, naturally. People can have confidence, but you need that feedback to be really happy and or fullfilled...........I can't stand when I ask my b/f how I look and he says fine. We have been together for 10 years now, so he has leaned to be honest, no matter what.

11. Anaconda man

Anaconda man I am not a hippy

Casual clothes on women, leave a lot to the imagination which is always good for me.

12. pansy

pansy Member

13. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

you dont have enough choices.
    for me I would say something formfitting, that just hints at the good stuff. something original, and stylish. something that shows just enough to get you going, and hides just enough to keep you going. And shoes, cant forget shoes...they have to be trendy, original, suits the outfit, somthing that makes the feet look small.
    this is what is best to me.

14. evil lesbian

evil lesbian Member

whatever they want to wear but i feel that people are their sexiest when they are comfortable

15. synaptic aether

synaptic aether Member

imo.. it really depends on too many factors to list..

but i like the right clothes on people as far as sexy goes than lingerie.

i guess.. the right clothes include

strapy accessories
    permenant accessories
    fitting clothing
    and put all that together with stuff that looks like it's taken a lot of wear but it's sturdy and long lasting

...and you get a really weird description of what i think is hot on people. lol... there's probably a better way to say it but i can't think of anything right now. ...not really something i think about.

but yea, to me, clothes usually say a lot about a person so if they tell me the right things pluss they're on a nice body or whatnot, it's way more sexy than stuff that's meant to be sexy.

16. onelovemission

onelovemission Member

Yep, that is such a HOT look!

17. AllieCat

AllieCat Member

I've found that I get more attention when I wear boots with a skirt.

18. flowersinmyhair

flowersinmyhair Member

It depends on the season, in the winter time I can feel sexy when I'm in a turtleneck/tshirt and lowrise jeans. In the summer I feel sexy when I wear flowy peasant skirts and tanktops.

The one thing I hate is those cami tank tops that are silky and lacy and look like lingerie, it's good for the bedroom but it looks so trashy at aschool

19. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

Yeah, comfy clothes do look more sexy.

20. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

i love seeing her in a victoria secret bra and panties, pink ones...yea......im way specific!