Sexually speaking, describe your most interesting and unusual first date.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I have many. Here's one. I Invited a chick to go out to dinner. Great discussion, no sex ever involved in our talk. We took separate cars. After dinner we got in my car for more talking. I said I need to go, gotta work in the morning. She said hey, before I go can I give you a blow job? I was as shocked as you are now. I said," I can't see a problem with that."

And yes I have more. I've told my wife all of these stories, she said I dated all sex addicts. How would I know they were sex addicts?

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

So honest to God true story.... an ex girlfriend that I remained friends with called me up about a friend of hers that she thought I would want to go out with.
    Obviously, I wanted to see a picture of her. (Before Facebook etc. existed)
    So we met up and she showed me a picture and she was pretty, and had a nice smile.
    So I agreed.
    Well.... I picked the girl up and she was NOT the girl in the photo!!....no kidding, not even close. My first thoughts were I am going to kill my friend.
    She was nice enough, good conversation but I wasn't into her physically, not my type. And not that pretty...at all really.
    I dropped her off, she asked if I wanted to come in....I was afraid to say no, I didn't want to hurt her feelings. So I went in.
    After sitting on the couch for a couple minutes, she slid over and unzipped my pants, pulled them open and started giving me oral. I was surprised obviously, but I am a guy so it's not like I was going to say stop :D
    She stripped down, and rode me like a horse. This girl was very much into it.
    Nevertheless....I never went out with her again.

3. Just for fun

WOW Shit like that happened to me a bunch of times. I guess I am not alone.

4. Just for fun

I was looking for a very heart to heart female friend that I could really talk to where sex was not the first thing we did. I was truely getting too muvch pussy and it became somewhat repititous. A girl said I have the perfect friend for you. I went to her place on the sofa talked a bit about how I was so happy that she was responsive to what I was looking for. Then bam, she unzipped my pants and introduced herself to "my little friend." Go figure.

5. Just for fun

One girl I kinda knew from my office for 3 years. We started talking to each other for a few days at my desk. Then I went to her house, she made dinner. We sat in the living room and discusses everything under the sun. I really liked her she was a deep thinker. We got to discussing the sex issue and std's. She said she never had sex on the first date, I said fine I wasn't looking for sex. She asked me did i masterbate often, That shocked me for a moment. My knee jerk answer was NO. Then I said wait a minute, I only masterbate when I don't have a partner to join me in sex. Then she said, would you masterbate here and now. I said if we both do it. So she pulled up her dress and hand in panties fingers going like a humming bird. I dropped my pants and began chocking my chicken. As she did this she continued our conversation about past sex experiences. That was the weirdest date I have ever encountered, I have been married to this woman for 21 years now.

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

You and me both. I am 6' 4"...slender build, dark hair and honestly better looking than most. Now over 50 and I can still get a 20 something. It's all in the confidence and how you carry yourself.
    Honestly most of the time I was approached by the girl and not the other way around. Hardest thing truly was avoid the temptation of girls that were with friends of mine.
    For instance, my good friend of at the time 15 plus years...we were at a Christmas party with well over 100 people in the company owners massive house.
    I went to the restroom came out and his wife grabbed my arm and pulled me into what I think was a laundry room, was almost completely dark. She places her hand on my cock and tells me she has wanted to fuck me for several years. She was drunk but not that drunk. I managed to get away without pissing her off... this kind of shit happened to me at least 10 times in my life, probably more. And then there are the gals at the office. OMG. I could go on for hours...AND...my first wife worked there with them! Didn't seem to deter them one bit.

Just for fun likes this.
  7. Just for fun

I think we're very similar. One time a young girl approached me at a party where I was working in a suit and tie. (back room) She spoke broken English and said, "I want to be bad with you." I said what do you mean. She touched my dick and knelt down. I asked how old are you. She said 16. I said Fuck no.

8. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

You really want to know ?

9. Just for fun

Why do you think I asked?

10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Ok then It was Billy Edges sister she was Quite chubby and I shagged her in a house that was being built ( on the bathroom sink ! I only shagged her as a revenge attack cos he shagged sue wilson and I liked her but she was OK in the end

11. Just for fun

I was sitting in the bar that I frequented with a bunch of co-workers. I was at the bar and a non co-worker sat next to me. We had some beerd then she asked my if I wanted a bj in my car. We did that every once in a whiile for a year or 2.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  12. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

My first date with my wife. We were both freshmen at different colleges, but were good friends in high school (good enough that I knew she was a virgin but had given a few previous boyfriends handjobs). We had dinner and went to a movie after. We sat in the back of the theater and began some heavy kissing. About halfway through the movie she unzipped my pants, reached inside and begin stroking my throbbing cock. She was very good at getting me to the edge of cumming, then stopping. She had on a very short skirt, so I reached up to discover she wasn't wearing underwear, and was wet with lust. I slipped in a finger or two and we manually stimulated each other through the rest of the movie. Afterwards we went to her dorm room where she gave me the first of what would become many blowjobs over the years.

KerrBear, Deejay88 and Just for fun like this.
  13. Just for fun

good one

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  14. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

My now-wife and I had sex multiple times on our first date. I should add though that we had been friends for over a year, had recently both come to the realization that we wanted more. Our first date lasted four days!

15. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

college. it was kinda a double date. these girls that I & an acquaintence hung out with. ill say this acquaintence is oblivious. the one i was going with drove us to the movies. i paid mine & her way in. he paid the others in. during the movie i can tell his date is not happy. so she gets up and leaves. my date is behind her. 5 minutes go by and nothing. so i go looking and their in the car talking. i go out and his date is upset he wasnt paying attention to her. this dumb ass left her in the room with another guy thats nasty, doesnt shower and wanted to fuck her. so we go back to the dorms. we talked in her dorm room and long story short we had a 3some. neither girl was cheerleader super hot. both were chubby. but hey sex is sex. 2 hours later hes knocking on my dorm room door asking where we went. im honest, kinda, said the girls werent into the movie so we left. he like a tool just said...oh.

im still good friends with his ex. i remember coming down stairs. he was sitting in the middle of common lobby room playing with his yugioh cards. she was behind him not 5 feet with another guy. thats the definition of a beta male.

16. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

The craziest thing happened at a Dance Club - not a first date but still nuts. There were dancers on pedestals around the dance floor, mainly male and female strippers. My drunk ass got crazy and pulled one of the male strippers off his "perch" and started grinding with him on the dance floor. After about a half hour of making out on the dance floor (making my friends crazy jealous), he asked if he could take me home.

On the ride. I unzipped his pants and found a very TINY penis. I started laughing and he got super offended and dropped me off at a gas station no where near my house.

This was before the age of cell phones, so I had to ask the nice attendant at the gas station to call me a cab.

Who knew that muscled juiced strippers had such tiny dicks? Or better yet, sensitive feelings?? LOL.

NubbinsUp and (deleted member) like this.