Sexualization of the anus and rectum

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Jessicaluvsmusic, Nov 14, 2019.

1. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

Yes anal orgasms do exist and really take human sexuality to a new level! I wish I had learned about and experienced this much sooner but it’s really never too late - have fun exploring and do whatever feels good!

2. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am!!!!

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  3. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Never gets old for me. Always looking for new toys with different shapes. Love those muscle twitching sensations as everything is stretching to the max!!

4. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

My dear God the pleasure of anal orgasm is amazing- with a little practice with a well lubed finger they just keep getting better and better - it is the absolute sweetest sensation ever and feels really naughty and great at the same time!!!

5. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I like giving myself anal.

6. Ihavedirtyquestions

Ihavedirtyquestions Members

I think biology has wired the anus to bring incredible orgasms. I assume men like it because the muscles are extra tight. As a girl A) it really does hit the right nerves B)It feels really intimate and that is another turn-on. Also pleasing my husband is a turn-on. There should be no stigma to this between adults who want to do it.

7. Ihavedirtyquestions

Ihavedirtyquestions Members

I think we are all wired more or less the same. I think it is more likely that *a lot* of women have been conditioned by society to feel like anal sex is dirty. I think *any* kind of sex two people are willing to try is good (or more people, if it suits you and your relationship). There should not be this stigma about anal sex. Or women enjoying sex. Lube, touch the ass, biology will make it feel good to a girl. Slowly... a finger, a couple fingers, a cock....combined with clitoral and/or vaginal stimulation.... I think any girl will come from this. Unless religion or societal expectations have made her feel bad about it. This is unfortunate.

8. erofant

erofant Members

^^^^^ IHDQ's -

I think you're correct - based on what I've seen in my wife. She wouldn't have anything to do with anal until last year. I did just as you described - oral first, then slowly slipped a well lubed finger into her as I was licking her clit. I later got her a vibrating butt plug, about 1" dia. I tried that on her and she really went off several times as I orally pleasured her. She's no longer afraid of anal play, and she told me she likes it. I've yet to get me inside her - but hopefully!

9. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

Thanks for the replies- I am glad I am not the only one who has discovered anal pleasure

cindy94, BoyToy69 and erofant like this.
  10. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

Haven't posted here in a while, but I have been experimenting with a number of anal stimulation toys - I now have four to practice with, including one that needs to be replaced due to it crapping out on me - no pun intended! Each one is different and creates multitudes of anal orgasms. Each one seems to feel different and better than the last one and takes pleasure to a new level. As a many, I never understood what extended or non-stop orgasms are. Now I know and have experienced them first hand thanks to anal stimulation. What an exciting new and obviously taboo way to experience pleasure. Just waiting now for a woman to share the experience with...

Ybcican, dd788snipe and 6Sailor9 like this.
  11. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

Hi Jessica, I saw your reply sometime back and love the way you express this idea of anal play.

Here is a recent post that I made regarding my discovery of anal pleasure as a guy.

Haven't posted here in a while, but I have been experimenting with a number of anal stimulation toys - I now have four to practice with, including one that needs to be replaced due to it crapping out on me - no pun intended! Each one is different and creates multitudes of anal orgasms. Each one seems to feel different and better than the last one and takes pleasure to a new level. As a many, I never understood what extended or non-stop orgasms are. Now I know and have experienced them first hand thanks to anal stimulation. What an exciting new and obviously taboo way to experience pleasure. Just waiting now for a woman to share the experience with...

P.S. As you can see by my handle, I am a music fan too...

dd788snipe and 6Sailor9 like this.
  12. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

Yes I love anal orgasms too. Speaking from a male point of view that is. Never imagined that you could have orgasms that go on forever in this way. Typically when a man cums, it is simply done with. I now have figured out I can experience anal orgasms at will for hours at a time if I want. (not that I devote that much time to the practice that is...) But each one seems to feel different and better than the last...I hope one day to have a woman to experience this new, exciting and really human form of sexuality with...

dd788snipe, Ybcican and 6Sailor9 like this.
  13. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you're back.

14. Ybcican

Ybcican Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Which toys do you recommend?

dd788snipe likes this.
  15. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

Calexoctics all the way - roller ball probe, slim anal beads - both of which vibrate amazingly. Also Calexoctics booty call, also vibrates and vibrating eternal p spot massager. Dr. Joels prostate massager is good too. Sometimes these all give different results, including amazingly different orgasms without vibrating function.

dd788snipe and Ybcican like this.
  16. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

As I hadn't done this in some time, I fucked my asshole with four different toys this morning - not all at once of course, at different times! But each orgasm was different and could last for hours if I kept up at it. I love the variety and intense nature of this pleasure. Anal orgasms are the best!!!

dd788snipe likes this.
  17. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

There are many body parts that give sexual pleasure, so I never limit my veiws on what is or not a sexual organ. Anal sex and masturbation gives great pleasure when done right!

dd788snipe and MusicFan301 like this.
  18. Ixti87

Ixti87 Members

Considering getting a prostate massager... gonna give that a go.

Ybcican likes this.
  19. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

My wife likes me to at least rub her anus while we fuck - depending on the position we are in. It's easiest in doggy. We usually at least feel each other's. Yes, I like mine fingered too. Even more while she sucks my penis.

dd788snipe and 6Sailor9 like this.
Tags: