Sexualization of the anus and rectum

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Jessicaluvsmusic, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Jessicaluvsmusic

Jessicaluvsmusic Members

So I have been doing anal play for a few years now and I absolutely love it. It feels so bad and naughty using my asshole for something that it wasn't made to do. What really gets me to sexualize my anus is getting a cock and cum in there. I associate an erect penis and semen with sexuality and having that in my anus really sexualizes it.

I especially love it when a guy cums inside my asshole. It feels so bad and cool. Let me know if you want to discuss this in the comments.

Redwingsfan, Si69, Pepper! and 11 others like this.
  2. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I don't agree that it isn't made for sex. The nerves that factor so much into the female orgasm run from tge clit all the way to the anus. And the prostate , when manipulate via tge anus, leads to orgasm for many men. I think nature gave us a pregnancy-free option.

I personally prefer anal sex to vaginal 100%. While I orgasm from clitoral and g-spot stimulation, the orgasms from anal are amazing in their own way. Deep and intense, the seem to radiate through my whoke body.

I think at first it felt a bit naughty. But not any more. Now it feels like it's simply what my sex was missing for years. Well worth any prep and effort.

3. erofant

erofant Members

Clean, gentle, and lots of lube. Another area of pleasure and orgasms. As mentioned by Kat above, same for the prostate in guys. Lots of straight guys missing out because of off-target homophobic fears.

For the ladies - what's not to love about anal play while stimulating her clit by whatever means?? A good vibe on her clit while licking/penetrating her anus should send her into orbit!! I'm game.

4. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

@jessica and kat

I wish more women thought like y’all lol

5. MayEye

MayEye Members

I saw a video of a woman taking a 24" dildo up her butt. How is that even possible? What kind of preparation must she have went through? How did she clean out first? How? Just how? And why is that erotic?
    So many questions...

dd788snipe likes this.
  6. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Oh what a wonderful time to be alive!

7. erofant

erofant Members

cindy94 - ^^^ And we're able to communicate in real time about such things !! I think it's pretty cool to be able to talk to others on forums like this to get ideas of what other ladies and gentlemen are doing sexually. It's kinda like when women share food recipes. We get to add variety, try new things, and everybody learns something.

Our back doors are just that - doors to new sensations and pleasures.

8. cindy94

cindy94 Member

lol that's so true! Sharing ideas and experiences is what brought us all here!

9. Jessicaluvsmusic

Jessicaluvsmusic Members

Can I tell you more about why I like anal?

10. erofant

erofant Members

Jessica ^^^^ - Please do !!

11. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I don't know any women that share recipes... My husband does sometimes though.

Maybe you meant when women and men talk about sex with their close friends :)

It is liberating to share though. Make all the "crazy" things we like less crazy and more exciting when you know others enjoy them too. Or when sharing something opens up someone else's mind to it and they come back to you all excited to share that they tried ans liked it too.

I have a few "anal converts" lurking around here somewhere. LoL

Ybcican, erofant and cindy94 like this.
  12. erofant

erofant Members

Kat - I really meant sharing recipes !! Food recipes. That's popular around where we live. But I'm with you on sharing sexual ideas and then having others try them. Learning they love those ideas is a kick. I've learned things from this forum and a few others I'm on.

13. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Wow. I didn't know that. I never knew a female could get an orgasm from anal sex. Makes me want to try it all the more.

dd788snipe, erofant and cindy94 like this.
  14. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

I agree completely, the anus and rectum are absolutely ideal for sex. I would argue that nothing is made for any one purpose, since I believe in evolution rather than a creator, and I think we make the most of our bodies how we see fit—and the reality is that anal sex provides far better pleasure and intimacy than vaginal sex, and so vaginal is ideal for procreation and anal is ideal for recreation.

I highly encourage the increasing sexualization of the anus and rectum and the normalization of anal sex. If you aren't doing it, you're missing out.

15. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

Absolutely! I am a heterosexual male in my mid 50s and in the past several months or so I have discovered the sheer pleasure of anal orgasm through self massage - anyone male or female who hasn’t experienced this is missing out in a big way -,absolutely riveting and joyous at the same time!

erofant and cindy94 like this.
  16. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

Yes you will find it absolutely glorious- but remember the gentler the touch the better - that way you can feel and enjoy the waves of pleasure that much more!

Angela36 likes this.
  17. MusicFan301

MusicFan301 Members

In other words, none of this ridiculous violently aggressive thrusting you see in videos- these guys obviously don’t know what they are doing - a finger with plenty of lube in a thoroughly clean and emptied anus will do the trick...

erofant likes this.
  18. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

It all comes down to what your experience and comfort level is. Starting out, yes, it should be very gentle and slow, but as you get more experienced, deeper and faster penetration can be very enjoyable as well. Everyone is different and enjoys different things.

19. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Exactly. Hubby always starts slow and gentke with my ass. But there are times that it gets pretty intense, if I'm clean and lubes it can be hard and fast. I love it!

20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I don't think all females can orgasm from anal sex. From what I've read, some can only orgasm from anal if they are rubbing their clitoris at the same time. Then there are some women who can orgasm from anal and even prefer it to vaginal sex. Of course, you can always experiment with a dildo to see if you would enjoy anal sex or not. Most of what I've read about it. None of the girlfriends I've had in the past would let me have anal sex with them because they all said they tried with other men before and it hurt like hell. But none of those guys used any kind of lubricant either, and from what I've read about anal, lubrication is an absolute must if there is to be any chance of the woman enjoying it. The part about there being more nerve endings in the anus than the vagina is correct, which is why anal sex is more intense for women than regular, vaginal sex.

erofant, MusicFan301 and Angela36 like this.
Tags: