Sexuality and Development

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Spilled-Patchouli, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Spilled-Patchouli

Spilled-Patchouli Members

At no point in my life would I have ever considered myself straight. I mean, even as young as kindergarten, I had "crushes" on girls, but I do vaguely remember also having these "crushes" on boys too. When I hit puberty around 11 or 12, though, I was only interested in girls. It got me thinking, is this a normal experience of both heterosexual and homosexual people? To have schoolyard crushes on both sexes until sexuality develops in later years? Obviously, this excludes bisexual adults, who are still currently attracted to both, but I am curious about the "monosexuals" aha.

2. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

I am the last person you would want to consult on what is "normal" :smiley: but anyway... I was only ever interested in girls. My youthful crushes were all on girls, and that has not changed.

3. Spilled-Patchouli

I see, so you always knew you were a lesbian? I guess, I just never would have called myself a lesbian until I knew the word. I was just someone who liked girls.

4. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

My history is a bit complicated: I'm trans. So I didn't call myself a lesbian when I was young. But my attraction always was and still is to girls/women.

5. Spilled-Patchouli

Oh, gotcha. Our experiences are likely quite different then.

6. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

I only like women! I have never been with a man sexually and don't want to be at all. Nothing against men but they just don't do it for me. I don't want to appear more feminine.The reality is I love women. I love the way they dress, their attention to detail when they put on makeup or do their nails. I love dark red lipstick, blood red nails, silky smooth stockings,satin and silk clothes, short skirts and high heels. I don't find men physically attractive and never have, not even the 'hot' ones. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. I have never understood the attraction of women who don't look like women. I like women womanly, please.I'm attracted to feminine women in every way. I LOVE GIRLY GIRLS! I don't mind stems, but I prefer girly girls. I am a soft butch and don't find myself checking out other butch women. I'm not into butches. I love girly girls, femme, lipstick lesbian. I love large massive boobs. Ah! !

For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. The more, the merrier. I LOVE big boobs. They’re so much softer, and I’m flat, I’m not the most gifted in that area, so maybe being able to have my way with assets I’m a little jealous of does something for me, as well. The only dick that's been inside me has been made of silicone. never been attracted to a man in any way. I'm repelled by the idea of having sex with men, but I also don't have the urge to. I love women. I've only gotten off with women and only had sex with women. I'm strictly attracted to women.

Alice in SC likes this.
  7. Spilled-Patchouli

Well, I've never been attracted to men physically and not "romantically" since I was a little kid. Basically, I've only been attracted to women physically. I don't know if anyone considers third grade crushes real or not, but I basically had those kind of crushes on both genders until I was 11. Ever since then, I've only been attracted to women in all realms.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't think I was ever born into women at all, it just crossed paths when I was early teen. Had different circumstances had happened then I'd probably be with a guy for sure. But that's not what happened and I'm happy with that. :)

So I find woman attractive of course and I can also find men attractive too. I've only been with women but I've also always thought I was pretty bi-curious sometimes.

Skywolf1369 and jmadre like this.
  9. Spilled-Patchouli

Interesting!

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yep we were just best friends and then one day, without question, without thinking, without knowing - we were together. My miss was few years older than me so she knew but I didn't. And then by the time we realised, which was because everyone else was saying we were an item, it just felt so right and natural I never gave it another thought.

I have a girlfriend... Cool. :)

jmadre likes this.
  11. Spilled-Patchouli

Haha, been there!!!

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's a cute story. :p it really is. I'd not change a thing and now we are a couple of weeks away from being 1 year married and have been together for like 16 years. :)

For her it was love at first site.

jmadre and Spilled-Patchouli like this.
  13. I have a penis, but I've always known I was a lesbian. I don't want to stick my penis in anything. I just want to scissor, but no girls want to scissor me.

14. Spilled-Patchouli

I needed to hear this today! True love exists!

jmadre and Irminsul like this.
  15. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

I still have crushes on guys. It's hard to explain. I can look at a guy and think he's attractive and think to myself if I was straight, I'd be interested. It's like being able to appreciate his aesthetic beauty but with zero sexual or romantic feelings. Then there are guys who are sweethearts. They're kind, they're caring...just good people, ya know? I can crush on them too but again it's not a romantic or sexual thing.