Sexual secrets from partner?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by SR9, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Python 8

Python 8 Members

The old " too much alcohol " line cracks me up every time .

jmadre likes this.
  2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I have kept a few from her. We were free to have sex with others. She didn't want it to be with friends or co-workers. And I did a couple of friends. I think she did the same, not that I cared. She was worried about her image in the workplace.

jmadre likes this.
  3. mrtrusted

mrtrusted Members

My wife just sort of "forgets" she said any of the things she has said in the past. But once the alcohol kicks in, she becomes a bit open again. I used a dildo on her and when I pulled it out to put myself inside of her, I sucked her juice off the rubber dick. She loved it and said I looked like a pro and I said in all seriousness, "it's not the first time" she got super turned on and popped into her mouth. I asked her if she had ever done this in real life, she said no, then said "you?" and I said yup, we should try it. She came very very hard with me inside her vagina and the dildo in her mouth. Few nights later we found ourselves getting intimate, I asked if she wanted a repeat of the other night, she said what do you mean? I said two cocks...she acted like it never happened. This is from a gal who used to love roleplay. She didn't drink THAT much. funny creatures.

Suburbanray and jmadre like this.
  4. larocker00

larocker00 Member

I had decided not share the secrets with hubby but realised that he enjoyed it when I opened up and shared even the dirtiest of the secrets, it opened a new phase in our sexual life

Dgr123, Suburbanray, Python 8 and 2 others like this.
  5. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Yes many some shes found out but if she new exactly she would never look at me the same again.

PinkUnicorns, jmadre and Lovnflman like this.
  6. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

I've known in the abstract that my wife was open to casual sex, but only had tangential comments to go on.

More recently she's mentioned a couple of specifics. I found that what I thought were dismissive remarks about sexual behavior are actually what she experienced or thought. I've no problem with knowing as the experiences made her the woman I desire. I do wish she'd used her experience to coach me over the years as my experience was limited.

I have been going to a "shrink" to deal with emotional issues probably from hormone treatment for prostate cancer. This has involved dealing with old psychological baggage including my short experience with women. We talk about my conversations with the "shrink" so she knows everything. Virgin until some women conspired to change things one month before my 30th birthday and my constant "What the heck?".

7. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Supporters HipForums Supporter

Secrets don't work in relationships, of any kind. If you can't talk to your partner, what is the point of the relationship?

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  8. Ringstretch

Ringstretch Banned

It's good to have a few secrets

Python 8 likes this.
  9. Python 8

Python 8 Members

OK so...fill us in while nobody's looking .

jimandjan likes this.
  10. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

Bit of a mixed bag on truths - if asked directly, I will share intimate details but play them down a little if they were "crazy good" in bed.
    Most woman I dated are hopefully off telling stories about how great it was with me... haha

My current partner may have more stories to tell than me for the first time and she has shared some of them... again I feel some stories are not complete.
    I think it depends on the timing and reason for sharing, just how detailed I get.
    Somehow the truth will come around to bite me in the ass at a later date, so I need to play my cards close to the chest most days.
    ( I think I will play them close to her chest she has nicer tits)

11. JiminPA67

JiminPA67 Banned

Yes. She knows things that I don't want her to know and she suspects things I would prefer she didn't suspect, but there are things that I would never tell her.