Sexual secrets from partner?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by SR9, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Python 8

Python 8 Members

The old " too much alcohol " line cracks me up every time .

jmadre likes this.
  2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I have kept a few from her. We were free to have sex with others. She didn't want it to be with friends or co-workers. And I did a couple of friends. I think she did the same, not that I cared. She was worried about her image in the workplace.

jmadre likes this.
  3. mrtrusted

mrtrusted Members

My wife just sort of "forgets" she said any of the things she has said in the past. But once the alcohol kicks in, she becomes a bit open again. I used a dildo on her and when I pulled it out to put myself inside of her, I sucked her juice off the rubber dick. She loved it and said I looked like a pro and I said in all seriousness, "it's not the first time" she got super turned on and popped into her mouth. I asked her if she had ever done this in real life, she said no, then said "you?" and I said yup, we should try it. She came very very hard with me inside her vagina and the dildo in her mouth. Few nights later we found ourselves getting intimate, I asked if she wanted a repeat of the other night, she said what do you mean? I said two cocks...she acted like it never happened. This is from a gal who used to love roleplay. She didn't drink THAT much. funny creatures.

BiGuySW and Suburbanray like this.
  4. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Yes many some shes found out but if she new exactly she would never look at me the same again.

PinkUnicorns and Lovnflman like this.
  5. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

I've known in the abstract that my wife was open to casual sex, but only had tangential comments to go on.

More recently she's mentioned a couple of specifics. I found that what I thought were dismissive remarks about sexual behavior are actually what she experienced or thought. I've no problem with knowing as the experiences made her the woman I desire. I do wish she'd used her experience to coach me over the years as my experience was limited.

I have been going to a "shrink" to deal with emotional issues probably from hormone treatment for prostate cancer. This has involved dealing with old psychological baggage including my short experience with women. We talk about my conversations with the "shrink" so she knows everything. Virgin until some women conspired to change things one month before my 30th birthday and my constant "What the heck?".

6. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Secrets don't work in relationships, of any kind. If you can't talk to your partner, what is the point of the relationship?

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  7. Ringstretch

Ringstretch Banned

It's good to have a few secrets

Python 8 likes this.
  8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

OK so...fill us in while nobody's looking .

jimandjan likes this.
  9. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

Bit of a mixed bag on truths - if asked directly, I will share intimate details but play them down a little if they were "crazy good" in bed.
    Most woman I dated are hopefully off telling stories about how great it was with me... haha

My current partner may have more stories to tell than me for the first time and she has shared some of them... again I feel some stories are not complete.
    I think it depends on the timing and reason for sharing, just how detailed I get.
    Somehow the truth will come around to bite me in the ass at a later date, so I need to play my cards close to the chest most days.
    ( I think I will play them close to her chest she has nicer tits)

10. JiminPA67

JiminPA67 Members

Yes. She knows things that I don't want her to know and she suspects things I would prefer she didn't suspect, but there are things that I would never tell her.

MikeBD likes this.

11. I hid the fact that I was active in the lifestyle before her from my wife for a long time. She is still very conservative and modest. I ended up having to tell her when after a years of being married I started missing my lifestyle friends. People who enjoyed sexually being adventurous. Old couple friends would hit me up to meet them for a drink when I was in town alone. I sad no for a long time and eventually couldn't say no any more. I hid the first couple, as an ooops I just tapped back into my sexual beast, let me put that away and go back to pretending it is not there. After a few times I decided she needed to know that her husband was way more sexually open then she thought. Told her about my past just to see if she would be open to letting me enjoy group fun in the future. She couldn't see her self in it after a few lifestyle friendly visits.

Suburbanray likes this.
  12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

No sexual secrets between my wife and I. I detailed my entire sexual past to her many years ago, and she's done the same with me. Compared to a lot of folks, our sex lives have been pretty tame.

13. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I think the key to this question is what emotions would one stir up by revealing everything in the past. I hold to openly sharing any information, sexual or not, with those who need it. Does my partner need to know something that will make her unhappy though? No, she does not and I won’t provoke the issue. I made the decision to not inform everything to my partner years ago. Sharing sexual secrets may bring up emotions that needn't be exposed. So I don't do it. When pushed as I have been I just explain that by knowing she may become emotionally hurt. I refuse to do that so I tell her let it be.

MJSkier likes this.
  14. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Interesting question. I don't keep secrets from her but I don't offer information either.

We've never really asked about specific instances or acts with other people prior to our marriage. She knows who I've slept with (she knows some of them personally) I know who the men are she slept with.
    I suppose I've never been interested as to what she did with them. We've been married for a lot of years and our interests and desires have eclipsed whatever we experienced with past partners.

I would answer her honestly about specifics as I'm sure she would for me, but at this point it would be pretty weak sauce.

Suburbanray likes this.
  15. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I guess I’m lucky in this department, we share everything I I do mean everything. I know who she fucks and she know who I suck or fuck, nothing hidden. Take last weekend, my wife said Tim was on his way over, about the same time my neighbor text next door asked if I could come over. She is a 70 yr old widower who is still sexy and attractive. When she wants dick I am always available. How much easier can it get, walk next door, walk in she is standing there in her panties and bra, her huge bushy pussy leaking of the enormious hair she has. Fingering her hairy pussy she is soaked, there’s something about a super wet hairy pussy that turns me on. Perhaps it’s the musty but clean smell but it’s a turn on none the less. She loves being on top 69 ing until she goes full on fuck me you bastard. She doesn’t like slow fucking, I hammer her pussy as she is panting fuck that pussy. I can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter, until she screams cum goddamit, I ram it in so hard she lets out a long moan, my cock is buried balls deep in her, as she tries to push me off I keep it in as I keep thrusting my cock into her. Now she is saying don’t stop keep going and she squirts all over my cock and balls. I pulled out of her and eat her super cum soaked pussy, she is all giggly and hooked on my cock. After an hour of recovery she is once again begging to be fucked, I hope I have that much energy when I am 70

regina73, Curious44 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  16. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

My gf and I have been an item for 17 years, but we never talk about our sexual past. Both of us have had a diverse and active past.

We focus on the sexual present, not the past. And we often set the stage for our sexual future. It's nice having such a lover.

17. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

A lot of guys get off on hearing about their partners sexual past. My gf has a few experiences which always get me going. Girls seem less happy to hear but that's not always the case. I think how people process the emotions make the difference.

18. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

I'll bet he enjoyed al the juicy details he shared with you about your slutty behavior. I'm thinking that he likely went back to his apartment sometimes and jerked off while thinking about your stories.

Did you enjoy hearing about his escapades? And good for you that you weren't intimidated by that other office slut that he dated. It sounds like your husband had a thing for women that had a reputation where they worked.

And he kept his bisexuality from you though. After sharing so much with him, how did that make you feel?

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

Micheal9 likes this.
  19. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I'm going to amend this a little bit. I've been completely open to my wife about who I've fucked and who I've wanted to fuck... when, where, how, how many times, and so on. I THINK my wife has been the same with me, but I harbor some doubt WRT a couple of aspects of her sex life.

The first one is about her boyfriend in high school. I've always believed that I'm the first man who fucked her. However, after a decade of so of marriage, she opened up to me about that high school boyfriend. She's told me that, during almost her entire senior year of high school, she and him would go out on dates every Friday and Saturday evening, regular as clockwork. The latter part of each date involved (her description here) them parking someplace very secluded, her getting completely nude (he'd only strip to the waist), and then she'd let him play with her, any way he wanted, for about an hour. After that, she'd get dressed and he'd take her home. She insists that she NEVER let him fuck her, no matter how much he begged, but she let him finger-fuck her so often and so deep that sticking his cock into her would have been a tiny incremental step (especially given that she told me there were times that she really WANTED him to fuck her!) She has always been adamant that everything I've just related here is the complete and unvarnished truth. However, there will always be a minute doubt lurking in the back of my mind that she crossed the line with her boyfriend at least once.

The second one is about our threesome (in 1985) with a very close male friend. Before the threesome actually began, I insisted that Rule #1 was that they (our friend and my wife) could fuck any place, any time, and for as long as they wanted... so long as I was there to (at least) watch them. For most of the time, they "played by the rules". There were, however, two times (that I know of) when they fucked without me being present. The first time was a hot August day. My wife called me at work and told me that she and our friend were going out to sunbathe at a wilderness location we frequently visited to fuck (a place that we referred to as the "Fucking Beach", for obvious reasons.) After I told her I couldn't get away from work but that the two of them should go anyway, she asked about him wanting to fuck her. (She didn't say that she wanted to fuck him, but it was strongly implied.) When I brought up Rule #1, she explained that, if our friend wanted to fuck, she didn't want him to feel frustrated or disappointed. She cajoled and then pleaded for me to suspend the rule "just this once". I finally caved in and told her that I'd, grudgingly, allow it "this once." (To this day, I'm more than a little suspicious that he was standing right next to her while she was talking to me, and that they'd already decided that they were going to fuck.) Anyway, I blasted through work, raced home and changed, and then drove out to the Fucking Beach as fast as I safely could. When I got there, he was already pounding away inside her. I just spread out my own beach towel, then stripped, lay down, where upon I spent the rest of the afternoon watching them.

The third time was near Christmas. Our friend came over so that he and I could take turns fucking my wife. After a couple times for me, I started to feel a bit unwell. So I went to bed while they spent a couple more hours by themselves, petting and fucking.

The TLDR version of this second story (during our threesome) is that I'm more than a little suspicious of my wife and friend going out of their way to find time away from me just so they could fuck alone. I've no evidence other than a couple of awkward sentences on their parts that slipped out when they weren't paying attention. Again, my wife insists that nothing like that ever happened, but a nagging itch in the back of my mind suspects otherwise.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
  20. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I was the secret some women kept from their SO