Sexual secrets from partner?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by SR9, Mar 19, 2022.

1. SR9

SR9 Senior Member

Do you guys hide any prior sexual experiences from your partner?

I personally have a few that are too taboo / dirty to tell my wife about.

2. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Yes, I have - not sure she'd be understanding

Todd56, Tx2022 and SR9 like this.
  3. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Agreed....unfortunately .

jmadre likes this.
  4. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It isn't a matter of hiding anything. If asked, I would answer honestly and completely, but some things just haven't come up, so they remain my private memories for now.

I'm a fan of maintaining some privacy, but I'm not hiding anything. It's also the matter of having the good sense and good taste not to put something in another's face that she doesn't care to know.

Neither of us shits with the bathroom door open - matter of privacy, and not inflicting sounds and smells that we don't need to share and that the other appreciates not knowing. i didn't hand her a log book of every time I've masturbated since age 15, with approximate times, and semen volumes. I don't tell her every time I see a bit of blood in my urine or semen. It isn't a matter of hiding any of these things. They just don't need to be disclosed.

jmadre, Panama Jack and Lovnflman like this.
  5. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Agreed

6. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Everyone is entitled to secrets/privacy. I’m sure she has some secrets as do I. Privacy is underrated, and especially since Covid it’s very hard to come by.

Sexwise and jmadre like this.
  7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

No, because all of my sex has been with her. She has told me about most of her sexual experiences, but there are a few things she will not talk about.

Blando likes this.
  8. grower88

grower88 Members

I've always been very quiet about my sex life and that includes with my current partner, she has inquired to some degree but i've always been very vague. I think most people in my life would be shocked to find out about my sex life and some of the things i've done

Lovnflman likes this.
  9. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Both of us have several secrets. Hers creep up in conversation every now and then. My wife has no idea that my ex and I had some pretty wild weekends with another couple we used to hang out with. Wife also has no idea the extent of my times with other men. I did tell her about one time with one guy. She knows now that I will do things with guys but she believes it to be during sex involving her also. A couple other things she has no idea about.

Lovnflman likes this.
  10. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

I freely share with hubby my past sexual experiences, and have a rule that never do I add to, fabricate, or
    embellish the reality of it all. I do, though, leave out some things, so I suppose I do have some "secrets,"
    but then don't we all?

Redwingsfan, Todd56, mr man and 2 others like this.
  11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a long time married senior couple with a very good open nonjudgmental communication.
    That said, Over the years we have disclosed many sex partner secrets. Just recently my wife told me about a friend of hers, before we knew each other, she had a one roll with. Secrets do evolve over time.
    The point is to remain nonjudgmental when they come out.
    Fast forward to today. Everything we do with others is in plain sight, so no need for secrecy.

OnceAgain, Suburbanray and jmadre like this.
  12. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

My wife and I have become good friends with an ex-girlfriend of mine from when I was a teenager and her husband.

At first, my wife felt threatened by the woman. I was surprised by this as I know a couple of men that my wife had sex with before we were married. It never bothered me at all.

She asked me how intimate I'd been with the woman. I told a little white lie to spare her feelings and said that we were just children. It wasn't a complete lie, but certainly wasn't the whole truth. It's something I should really own up about now, at an appropriate time.

When we first got together she seemed to instinctively know that my previous partner had been amazing in bed. She was worried she would fall short in comparison. For that reason I didn't say too much without being asked. If she doesn't ask, I presume she doesn't want to know.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    jmadre and mr man like this.
  13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

That thing about the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth is only for when we're in court......right ? lol

14. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

And not even then unless the attorney is really good and knows the right questions to ask of you. Lies of omission are the easiest to commit, the
    most difficult to detect and prosecute. Being questioned by a wife is more difficult. She's sometimes judge/jury/executioner.

Suburbanray, jmadre and mr man like this.
  15. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

When I started dating my husband, we started sharing the intimate details of our prior sexual experiences. I had just come out of a wild or slutty phase, and had some pretty hot encounters that I shared explicit details about with him. We worked at the same company for a while, and I had a bit of a reputation there.

He returned the favor with similar experiences with women.

I did meet one of his exes. She was also a bit of an "office slut" when my husband got involved with her, and her blowjob skills were raved about by the men there. He vouched for that with me. Mine are pretty good as well, so I wasn't intimidated.

He left out his interest in men. I was suspicious about that when we were dating. He finally came clean on that years later.

16. Yes there are things I haven’t told her. She hasn’t told me everything as well. It’s worked for 35 years.

jmadre likes this.
  17. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There's nothing she doesn't know. Mostly she doesn't care about exes, but if she asks I just flat out tell her. No big deal for us. We talk openly about exes if the subject comes up.

18. Windman

Windman Members

It’s not something we have talked about much. At least in detail. She would be shocked if she knew the extent of my proclivities.

Lovnflman and grower88 like this.
  19. mrtrusted

mrtrusted Members

If my wife asked I would tell her any and everything I have done in the past. When we were fwb, she and I fucked wildly. She told me one day that she was in love with me, but would understand if I didn't feel the same way since in her words "I am a big slut," I actually loved this about her and we began seeing only each other after that. Now, the thing is, I know she has kept secrets and she has no need to. I know she has cheated, even though I told her to go for it. She says she never did, but I know otherwise. As for me, I have a long and dirty sexual past, she just never asks. If she does, I will answer. Maybe she doesn't want to know what a slut her husband was?

jmadre and mr man like this.
  20. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

Same.

Fortunately or unfortunately, she doesn't ask. And she's also pretty tight-lipped about her past, blaming it on the inability to remember due to too much alcohol being consumed.

jmadre likes this.