Sexual frustration?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Viper17, Aug 7, 2018.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Sounds like a toxic relationship to me. Have you ever had sex before with other women? Also, have you considered other options, for instance annulment? No one is forcing you to stay married. Do you suspect that she doesn't love you the same way you love her? So many questions... :)

Deidre likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

not quite. i find it very hard to believe that there were no red flags before he married her.

WOLF ANGEL likes this.
  3. Viper17

Viper17 Members

We both wanted to wait until marriage we talked about it and everything but come wedding night I was expecting to get laid it never happened I love her too much to get a divorce but at the same time I want sex we have discussed going to a theopist but she refuses to go I set up an appointment and all she didn’t go she says the reason she is scared

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

For starters, you should learn what this -> , <- is for.
    It's called a comma.
    Just sayin.

5. iamjustme

No, in any reasonable persons eye.
    Three months into a marriage and she still won't allow him to have sex, there is obviously an issue with her. Something happened.

Edit: I should say, I am not saying she has/is doing anything wrong. Most likely something traumatic has happened to her to have such abnormal behavior.
    They should seek therapy.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Si69 and Deidre like this.
  6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Your Edit is more reasonable than your rather one-sided and chauvinist view of marriage. "Love, Honour and obey" being an outdated acceptance today,

7. iamjustme

Haha....pretty funny.
    Let's see....the man should abide by whatever the female wants, or doesn't want - this is normal and good.
    Anyone who disagrees with that, is a misogynist.
    Gotcha.

Alonso376 and Si69 like this.
  8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I don't recall saying that - what I believe is quite simple. Both halves of a partnership is of equal importance. A union is not a union if two parties are not of the same mind-set. The point that you previously made was "The fault is 100% hers" and it is that which I feel is wrong

9. iamjustme

Fault is not always a condemnation.
    Like I said, I do not believe she is necessarily doing something wrong, however the situation is on her. He is not doing anything wrong, in fact, he has waited 3 months. It is on her to fix her problem. Sex is not an option in a marriage unless both agree. It is a requirement for virtually 100% of all relationships. We are sexual creatures.
    She needs to seek therapy. The "fear" she has should not normally take over her own desires for her husband. This is not natural.

Alonso376 and Si69 like this.
  10. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I had sex with my wife a week before our marriage we got carried away that had sex three more times so you can imagine what the honeymoon was like plenty of time in the bedroom

Alonso376 likes this.
  11. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Has she offered to give you some relief with a hand job or a blow job?

12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Did you try before buying? if the answer is no, why you here then because we cant do it for you.

13. Annie&3?48

Annie&3?48 Members

Medical professional here!... Is she not in the mood? It could be a hormonal thing. She could be really nervous. Have you tried foreplay? Make the situation all about her and let her know you want to please her to show her you love her. Explain to her why you want to “make love” to her instead of having sex... make sense? She’s pushing you away for a reason try going about it differently. Give her a massage as you tell her how much you love her as you gently move your hands over the curves of her body. Try getting involved in what she does for her hobbies or her work. Let her know your interested in other things she has to offer. Has she given you a reason not to have sex? Let me know how every thing goes! You can DM me

14. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Well we have finally had sex about a month ago we now have sex every other day BUT she doesn’t really get excited or any type of feeling for it she says the reason she is having sex is to please me. Which kinda sucks bc id like for her to enjoy it too so I just think she has no. Desire for sex

15. OP, hard to believe what you've posted. How about an annulment.

Is heavy religion involved. Fear I'm sure is there for many women...Pain too, maybe she has a tipped uterus, I know that one.

16. Viper17

Viper17 Members

It may be hard to believe but I believe her bc she doesn’t react to any thing I try

17. Annie&3?48

Annie&3?48 Members

Is she on birth control or any new meds?

18. Viper17

Viper17 Members

No birth control or any New meds she takes blood pressure med and a pill called progesterone to regulate her periods

19. Did you read my comments, no reply. You gotta talk to your new wife, or you are in for a long lonely sexless life....being married.

20. BCG420

BCG420 Members

A good friend got married to a beautiful woman they waited to have sex until the wedding night

He said she just laid there during sex no enthusiasm no interest in sex.

For about 3 years if he was lucky they would have sex once a month and even then he had to get his wife drunk so she would have sex.

Finally he couldn’t take it anymore the frustration was unbearable he had a affair just to prove to himself he was a man

They divorced he remarried and is very happy

I wish you luck

Joyce Martino likes this.