Sexual fitness at 72?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by David (71), Aug 17, 2019.

1. David (71)

David (71) Members

How do older people (in their 70s and 80s) go about having sex. How, how often, still cum, how much cum, how many orgasms, roll play, positions, special stuff?

tanyaSL likes this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My guess, the occasional peck on the cheek and a lot of holding hands

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

UTTER BULLSHIT......I'm 72 And I'm Pleased To Say You Couldn't Be More Wrong....... :mad:

Cheers Glen.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was hoping you wouldn't say that [​IMG]

Manasseh likes this.
  5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't quite qualify being 68, but am still very active sexually, mostly with guys, and hope to continue to be as long as.

I don't masturbate as much as I used to (daily), probably produce less cum than I used to, would have sex daily or at least several times a week if possible.

I can still manage to attract other guys up to 50 years younger than me, tho mostly in the 20-40 age group. Switched from versatile to bottom over the last 12 years and adore being topped by decently endowed guys in all positions, which bring pretty fit I am pleased to be able to accommodate :) I have even managed seven separate meets in the same day......roll on more such days!

And having always been open-minded, finding my first guy to top me at 19, I enjoy threes and groups and always interested to try new things... just now experimenting with sounding and light bondage.

Personally I think it's wonderful how society has changed and opened up sexually, and how younger people especially are so much more relaxed with their sexuality and relaxed in their skin. Sex is about mutual pleasure and having fun and while not every fetish is my choice everyone to their own.

And with the onset of PrEP the threat of HIV has gone and I can now have the option of dispensing with 35 years of condom use!

Simon :)

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Actually maturity has it’s advantages. 65 here and sexually active with my wife 2-3 times weekly in various forms. Seniors get a bad rap from society. Sex can be absolutely fantastic as we age. Sex is very important for your overall health. Just like diet and exercise. It takes work, but the rewards are many. I still cum a good load and my wife orgasms every time.
    What’s not to love!

alwaysready1970, Deejay06 and Si69 like this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Hip replacement surgery?

8. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are working our way thru this. My wife is the same age as me but 20 years younger physically. I am not able to participate but my wife is still sensual and has a high libido to boot. The topic of FWB is on the table.

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We're not there yet, but we still have great sex in our 60's. Last night's sex left us both exhausted. She had multiple orgasms, and I had one good one. We don't use all the positions we once did, and I don't ejaculate as much, but it is still great.

Barry Thrift and alwaysready1970 like this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no hand holding?

11. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

73 here. Prostate cancer surgery eight years ago curtailed penetration and cum. Desires is just as strong as every with satisfaction from oral with both women and men.

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I always feel that as long as my mind and body get older at the same speed, life will be worth living.
    But if one went before the other, I am not so sure.

13. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I saw a hypothetical question the other day.. Would you prefer to live to 90 and retain the body of a 30 year old for the last 60 years, or the mind of a 30 year old.

It's still bothering me. I'm really not sure.

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I think that the younger body would be the best option. The older brain would be able to do anything physical that it wanted to. But with a young mind and a body that was unable to perform, life could become a living hell.
    I am not thinking sexually here, just being able to plan and calculate, without the ability to perform your plans would be a nightmare.

15. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yes, I think you're right. I was leani
    That's put my mind at rest : )

16. Sex is for reproduction and reproduction alone. Look at you all, treating your bodies like playgrounds. That's not a swingset. That's serious business. Get real.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Without a presupposition of something like Dementia in the aging mind, I don't see any benefit in having the 30 year old mind. The exception I might make presuming a deteriorating mind is if I was doing something that was a great benefit to humanity or the world at large, I might consider retaining the 30 year old mind.

18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Give me that 30 year old body. My mind still works as if I am 20. But this body of mine is slowly failing. BP meds, ED meds, arthritis, and pulled muscles or just shooting pain for no reason at all comes with this mid sixties frame. But my mind wants to fuck every day, sometimes hourly. Thanks to advanced medicine I hope to be having sex well into my eighties. Who knows though. With that in mind I remain as active as I can expecting my sexual activity to cease someday.

Driftrue likes this.
  19. David (71)

David (71) Members

How sad that you think that way. You'll never know what you've missed.

20. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Age doesn't matter these days its just a number. Its other factors that may dictate such as fitness ,diet and general health. If you can keep all those in check then you will be fine and be sexually active longer .

I was having a general chit chat with my GP ( Doctor) at my over 40s health check. We ended up talking about keeping active once you hit 50. The couch and the TV are killers according to him and could shorten your life , This got me thinking and he is right . Thank goodness for "Britains got Talent and X Factor then as nothing gets me out of the house faster on a Saturday night than those two TV shows ! :grinning:

Tags: