Sexual Dream About Colleague

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by MidlandsBarefooter, Dec 7, 2015.

1. MidlandsBarefooter

MidlandsBarefooter Members

So last night I had a really realistic dream about a woman I work with. I identify as a Lesbian so its not unusual for me to dream about other women ;) but this felt real and it was with a woman who I work with and is about 12 years older than me. I'm 22 and she's around 34 and has kids, I've never had any sexual feelings towards her, she's straight anyway.

After the dream though I can't stop thinking about it and whether she would be that good, I saw her at work this evening and I must have been looking at her weirdly because she asked why I was looking at her like that, I just said no reason as I don't want to tell her about it and I don't really want to talk about it but I feel like I need to get it out of my head.

2. annamaria2014

annamaria2014 Members

Why not tell her about your feelings? you may find that she is not as 'shocked' as you think she may be. It is possible in fact that she will reciprocate your interest.

3. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

It could go the other way too though.....just as easily.

4. annamaria2014

annamaria2014 Members

in that case forget it...go find a partner who is willing to share. she will be the one missing out.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

these things happen, and generally mean nothing. people in dreams, however much they might otherwise look and act like people we think we know in this world, just aren't them.
    at least no on their aware level. in their dreams, who knows, but how many of us would do in real life what we might in our dreams, and realistically, what are the odds we'd get away with doing so if we did?

a personality in a dream, just isn't the same person as who they are in real life. maybe their doppleganger in some parallel universe, which may actually be where dreams take place.

6. Debategirl782

Debategirl782 Members

I wouldn't tell her I liked her because she might not feel the same. She should chat to her on a level. Find a way in. Talk about work firstly and then see if they have anything in common. At the end of the day she works with this person so she wouldn't want to blurt out she fancies her without it being reciprocated.

7. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I think you shouldnt date people you work with. It can be awkward if things don't work out.

8. badphotoguy

badphotoguy Supporter HipForums Supporter

Unfortunately when ever I have a sexual dream my wife wakes me up. That's the downside of being married.

[​IMG]

9. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

So is your wife the dog in this scenario?