Sexual Bucket List

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Kali810, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Back on Oct. 2017, I posted a couple lists on this thread. One was things I'd already crossed off my bucket list and the other was things that are still on it. In rereading this thread, I realized that I'd left two things off the list of things I've already done.
    • Got a blow job from my wife while I was driving down the freeway in our pick-up. I was driving with one hand and finger-fucking her with the other. I had to have her stop, as I was about to drive into the ditch!

• Chauffeur my wife and another man to a distant destination while he fucks her the entire time. (I drove to another town, about 3 hours away, with my wife and a close male friend, and then drove back. On both the out and back trips, my wife and friend spent the entire time in the back seat together, both completely naked, fucking like the world was about to end. They fucked bareback, like they always do, and I think he came in her at LEAST three times on each leg of the trip!)

2. Closing this old thread to new posts. Feel welcome to start a new thread.

~Zen~ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.