Sexual Bucket List

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Kali810, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

The only thing on my bucket list is something that I am surprised I never did before with as much action as I used to get, lol.

Getting plowed on a high rise balcony of a classy hotel with spectators below. HOT!

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Sex with my wife had been great for many years. Health issues have suppressed most sex. Being so I'd like a hall pass to persue other things. Such as.
    Watching my wife giving a HJ or BJ to another guy when she felt good enough.
    I always had a thing for my wifes sister. My wife knows this. So does her sister. She too has expressed interest but they both don't think it's proper being family.
    Id like to experience a same sex encounter with someone I'm familiar with.
    I'd enjoy a mmf, or ffm encounter.
    To have my wife peg me
    I was able to check one off my bucket list last week with my wife accepting and enjoying me in her panties. She even gave me a couple of hers to keep as my own.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  3. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

I so want to do this too

4. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Eating my cream pie from my wife’s pussy, she won’t let me yet and sucking my best friends cock until he cums in my mouth and then shallow all of it.

Vabeachbud and Curiousguy96 like this.
  5. - Threesome (mmf or mff)
    - Sex with a man
    - Sex with a pre-operative transgender (male to female)
    - Anal sex with a woman
    - Public masturbation with a female
    - Taking upskirt photos of a willing female in public

If anyone wants to help out with any of these, let me know lol

slayer3737 and Vabeachbud like this.
  6. Yes!

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not really sex related, but close.
    I want to go to a nudist resort with my wife. We are both ready and will go to one in the fall.

Another bucket list to watch up close as a man and woman have erotic sex. Then let them watch us. Probably won’t happen but there’s always hope.

8. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Things I have scratched off my list but want to do them again......
    -MFM with my wife
    -pegged by my wife
    -my wife having sex with another woman
    -mutual BJs years ago

Still on my list (but will probably never happen)......
    -MMF
    -FMF
    -MM (I know who I want.....he'd make love to me, and not just fuck me)
    -MMM (I want to be spit roasted)
    -MMFMM

I could go on and on..........

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Vabeachbud likes this.
  9. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

Glad you said “willing”. I have always wanted a real MMF. I’ve done it, but guys didn’t play. I’ve experienced sex with a guy....it was really hot. I would like to try it again someday. I have had sex with a transsexual male to female that still has her dick. It was really fun except she only wanted to be fucked....I’ve had anal with plenty of women.....I think the photo thing sounds hot but pics are never as good as the real thing.

Cuteolderguy1970 likes this.
  10. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

I love Germany

11. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Ex wife and I had sex out in the Gulf of Mexico. Standing in chest deep water we started making out. Some guy saw what was going on and worked his was closer to us. I turned my wife around and she reached down and guided me into her. So erotic being watched. I lifted her up out of the water briefly a time of two,so this guy could see her tits. I finally lost it and came inside of her.
    I don't know how you'd get condoms to work unless you put it on before you got in the ocean. And why condoms after 10 years?

12. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Blindfold and tie him to the bed, then tell him you're going out for a while. After half an hour or so quietly let yourself back in the room, and don't speak. Do a few things to him you don't normally do. Make him think you're another woman.
    Jason anal sounds like he wants to be fucked by another guy? Or is that something you want to see? Have you tried pegging? Get a high quality strap on and have some anal fun!

13. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife used to enjoy being tied to the bed and blindfolded. I was such a dumbass when we were young concerning this fetish she has or had. I finally wised up and surprised her with a large dildo, about 8x6. I had put it in a heating pad at foot of the bed and once I had gone down on her I flipped her over on her knees, ass up. I never spoke during all of this. I was on my knees behind her positioning as I would to penetrate her and I slowly started with the dildo. She made some surprised noises at first as I penetrated her. Once only half in her she started to have an orgasm in maybe a minute. When she came she was saying stuff like it was someone else fucking her. Telling me I was so much bigger and stuff like that, it was very erotic and I came very fast.
    She told me after that it was incredible, like some stranger was fucking her.
    It happened about once a week after that.

Vabeachbud likes this.
  14. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

1) I would have to say have sex with a very passable femboy like someone else above.
    One who started hormone treatments several years back, has boobs...long hair - the works. And in their 20's or 30's.
    2) Have sex with a young female one more time. (20's/30s). That amazing perfect hard body...though I would probably jizz 20 seconds into it. :D

I still have a pretty decent physique, and not a bad looking guy either. i guess it would be possible if I worked at it. But, not happening. I am NOT going to fuck this marriage up.

15. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

Things on my bucket list:
    Have a threesome (both mmf and ffm)
    Have anal sex with a woman
    Watch my wife have lesbian sex
    Watch my wife get screwed by a really well hung guy
    Couple swap
    Sex in the pool/ocean

Things I've crossed off:
    Gay sex (both anal and oral)
    Getting pegged by my wife
    Sex in the shower
    Sex at work (my wife is my secretary. We locked the door and did it on the desk)

I probably fantasize about the mmf threesome (the sex would be bisexual) and having gay sex the most (it's been over 20 years since I've been with a guy).

Lovnflman likes this.
  16. Bi14me

Bi14me Put me on my knees

Love to be with a Transgender girl...my bucket list...taking her all in and giving myself to her

17. kol0601

kol0601 Members

All of these are on my list as well as fucking somone wife/gf while he fucks me

Bi14me likes this.
  18. Diggingditch

Diggingditch Members

87667D75-6D65-419B-A1F2-BA7A1029807A.gif My ex wife and I hiked up to a manned Forest Service look out. It was no man but the hottest woman I’ve ever seen in the woods. She was plain clothed except for those green nomax pants fire crew wear. She filled them out to perfection. And her shirt was a form fitting chamy (I think that’s what they are called) No bra on either I’m glad I had Oakley’s on when cool breeze started her nipples were at full attention as well as I. She was outdoorsy and hippieish too extremely approachable and talkative. She is the focus of a lot of jacking off I've fucked her every conceivable way . My prude ex commented later what a whore she was for not wearing a bra. I said I didn’t even notice, being so spiritual and all.

19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

On my bucket list.....
    Facial.gif

cindy94 and Jerkaddict like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.