Sexual bucket list...what is yours?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Tommz47, Oct 23, 2009.

1. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Nr 2 is quite accessible ;)

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

My list is a lot like yours, especially numbers one, two and four. I've eaten a creampie, and don't recommend it. My list also has deepthroating a cock, getting a cum facial, having sex with transsexuals and watching my gf getting fucked by multiple men.

Alonso376 likes this.
  3. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I’ve been pretty fortunate. I’ve done gangbangs, threesomes, foursomes, filming, dp, and up till yesterday I needed fisting to complete my bucket list. Yesterday I did it!

Alonso376 likes this.
  4. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

So I’ve been able to get eight fingers in her delicious pussy four on each side vertically but yesterday got the fist in and fucked her as she squirted and screamed with pleasure. Multiple orgasms beyond counting. It was amazing.

PGA likes this.
  5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I think we have done everything except one. I haven't seen my wife with another man or woman, either in person or in a video. All the other boxes have been checked.

6. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Now that my gal has been fisted, ass fucked, fucked by over one hundred cocks including a ten inch monster, fucked by a 19year old, she’s 46; her last check list item is for a woman to eat her pussy. I’ve had numerous threesomes so I’m going down the list for a volunteer!

7. Melodia

Melodia Members

Oooh...that is a tough one.
    Bucket lists are erased out of lost interest in them or created again with new things that you didn't like before but you do now...
    But an all time thing i haven't done yet is to taste the chocolate! I find black people to be very attractive, as Asian (Korean/Japanese), as Native American, as Italian and Hispanic people...Hmm i guess i would like to have sex with as many nationalities and races as possible. But definitely chocolate...
    And i'd love to have a creampie in me (sometime when i'm not afraid of being pregnant or getting an STD, so that's never i guess :tonguewink: )

PGA likes this.
  8. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

To have my prostate checked by Marina Córdoba.

Attached Files:

9. nympho man

nympho man Member

Sucking and teasing my wife’s clit as another guy is fucking her. Then licking both of their cum off her pussy.

10. DimMac

DimMac Members

Having 2 (or more) girls asses in front of me and fuck them one after the other while they masturbate with a toy in their vagina

11. 3some4life

3some4life Member

-MFF threesome
    -MFFF foursome
    -Fuck more married women
    -Fuck a married woman with her husband watching
    -Fuck a cougar (50+)
    -Masturbate with a group of people
    -Fuck an 18-year-old
    -Finger/eat out several girls simultaneously or in rapid succession

12. diesel#

diesel# Members

MFM
    FMF
    DP & DVP wife
    Prostate play of some kind
    Anything involving body fluids except urine/waste
    Making her fantasies come true as well

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

For my wife to let me fuck her arse again and to get a penile implant so I don’t have to use the mood killing vacuum pump

14. Augres

Augres Members

I want to strip down nude in front of a group of women and play with myself until I cum for them

15. 3some4life

3some4life Member

This would be awesome. The morning after me and this one girl fucked, she was getting dressed for work. While she was doing this I stood naked in the same room and jacked off. Right when she was done, I exploded. She came over and kissed me and then left. So very hot. Can't imagine how awesome it would have been with another female there lol.

16. Bi_guy_1991

Bi_guy_1991 Members

My bucket list is very extensive. My wife and I got married at a young age. She was my first and she is not very experimental. We do some light bondage and she likes to be spanked. Other than that we have a pretty vanilla relationship. She does surprise me every once in a while though.

My list includes
    Getting my cock sucked clean after I cum in her pussy.
    Anal, giving and receiving
    Sucking and swallowing
    Threesomes, both mmw and wwm, maybe even mmm.
    Foursomes
    Orgies
    Public sex, the riskier the better.
    I would like to delve into BDSM some more as well.

I am sure there is something I have forgotten. I just wish I could convince my wife to try some of this stuff. She is very into monogamy.

17. DcWashington

DcWashington Members

My list is pretty small.....

1. MFF
    2. Get Pegged
    3. Participate in a full on orgy.

18. FreakyNikki

FreakyNikki Name days it all

Orgy, public sex, watching my hubby fuck another woman then I suck his dick clean, used to be anal but we've started doing that and its great

19. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So does anal sex feel better to you than regular vaginal sex? I used to hear that women couldn't orgasm from anal sex, but since then I've seen posts from some women who said anal orgasms are better than vaginal orgasms. Some of them even said they were addicted to anal sex because the orgasms are so much better.

Alonso376 likes this.