Sexual bucket list...what is yours?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Tommz47, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

>>so, how do you keep a co-ed masturbation party from just turning into an orgy?

And at that point why wouldn’t you want it to be some kind of non-solo sex?

I do like the idea of visitong a nudist site of some kind

2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I really want to do the nude beach thing - but nudist vs. nude sometimes is two different things. I mean, someplace fun - not where a bunch of people who should have their clothes on are around talking about the cosmos or drinking kale smoothies.

So, Kerri, when are you going? That could be a bucket list kind of thing........

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

lol, yeah ..... the nudist site for me is a curiosity. I strongly suspect it would not be a sexy experience for the reasons you mentioned, but that's a gross assumption :p

I have been to a topless beach (but never a nude one). It was mostly guys, of all shapes, ages and sizes, but it also did have a little sexual energy to it.

Showtime likes this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I think the only three things left on my bucket list are a group sex session and seeing my wife with another man and a woman. All three could be accomplished at the same time..

5. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Just once I'd like to be with a girl my own age, who isn't into lesbian sex and for just one night there might be the feeling of us staying together for a prolonged period of time. I've had all the sexual adventures I need for a lifetime. But the love during those times was either otherworldly, or it was just a given that it was only for a short period of time.

6. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

All I ever wanted was an amazing top that I feel I can truly share life with and I think I may of found that.

7. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

There are coed masturbation clubs/events. Interestingly from the articles that I've read most of these are female organized and the female participants feel more safe because there is a vetting process for men who want to go since they are the ones who are most likely to be creepers and not respect rules/boundaries of others. There are also monitors in all of the rooms to maintain order and the safety of all participants. The female participants that I've read interviews with say that they feel safer at these events than at regular clubs, raves etc. since they are very stringent about the rules plus for the most part drugs/alcohol are forbidden so there is less of a chance of someone pulling a Cosby or being drunk and belligerent.

C/S,
    Rev J

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. A masturbation club. That's the gayest thing I ever heard of. Hey man wanna sink some beers and masturbate at the masturbation club??

scratcho likes this.
  9. Jameson77

Jameson77 Members

Have a MMF threesome with my wife... Double Penetration, double creampie.

10. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

On my list: to watch as my wife dominates another woman. I'd love to see what she could do to you!

Deejay2018 likes this.
  11. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As a sexually frustrated virgin, I just want to get it on with a woman who wants to be with me and whom I'm attracted to in every way.

12. wheattie_70

wheattie_70 Members

Right now, just to have sex again! :tearsofjoy:

Hidemydesires, scratcho and Flagme15 like this.
  13. Hoopsmania1

Hoopsmania1 Members

I've never been much for bucket lists. Only thing I have on my bucket list is to buy a bucket. Maybe fill it with something.

14. Showtime

Showtime Members

No actual bucket list, but I’d like to be pegged at least once. I’m always the dominant so this would be a good change of pace.

Hidemydesires and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  15. mcme

mcme lurker

I literally can't think of anything I haven't done or want more of. I've got a dirty, dirty girlfriend. I only wish there was more confidence that people could be faithful, as in monogamous in there desires if not their actions. The intimacy that comes with that trust brings things to a whole different level in my opinion. But even with that trust in limbo, a dirty girlfriend who has even dirtier girlfriends is a bucket list item all it's own. And I'm living that life.

16. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Hmmm. I’m kind of prudish but if I were to think of something, I would say being with a woman and watching my husband with another woman. Not a threesome, though.

17. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

DP or DVP? Or both? :D

kankoon likes this.
  18. Jameson77

Jameson77 Members

Both for sure!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  19. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Double vaginal double anal

DaveTheBiGuy and Jameson77 like this.
  20. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Having sex with a young female "one more time".
    I am 53, still look pretty good...have the benefit of good genes...so if I tried I could probably make it happen.
    But I won't. I wouldn't do anything to fuck up my second marriage. Isn't worth it obviously.
    So I fantasize about it.
    And to clarify, by young female I mean well into her 20's or 30's with a nice body. I have no desire to have sex with a kid.