sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Samhain, Jan 23, 2005.

?

Is sex over rated???

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

16 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. dunno don't care

45 vote(s)
    63.4%
  4. well fish and chips is less messy

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  5. haven't a clue hadn't had any for the last like hundred years

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  6. hang on give me 5 minutes and i'll let you know

6 vote(s)
    8.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

do you think its over rated- discuss
    and if you can be bothered answer the poll above :rolleyes:
    S

2. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

I thought that sex was overrated until I had it with the right person because then it was amazing... (I took your survey)

3. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

I much rather prefer cuddling. Orgasms aren't any great thing for me, fun and feel good but not a mindblowing experience. Not to mention that I can't climax through penetration nor does actual sex feel very good since I'm rather small, so whatever. My boyfriend is the best cuddler in the world, and melting into his arms cuddling is much more satisfying than having sex.

4. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I agree, though, cuddling is mighty close, and necking too. Naked slowdancing is pretty decent too. I even get a lot out of going for a walk holding hands....and massage, showering, wrestling, tickling....all just rock.
    I still love sex enough to say that I'd be 100% sure that I am a nymphomaniac.

5. ( ∞ )

( ∞ ) INFINITY

6. BlackGuardXIII

But when you have two people who are mirrors of each other, and who see sex the way freaky joe man does....well......
    I was 39 before I got the greatest gift of good fortune imaginable, actually it is way past what I imagined.....
    beyond beyond
    The intensely passionate intimacy and infinite perfection of satisfaction....
    imho.......few will ever know such luck, and I could not possible overrate it, or even adequately share the experience in words so that it was understood, it is one of those you had to be there things.

7. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I don't think sex is overrated.

8. funtimefun

funtimefun Banned

Nope it's fun.

9. jaden_tristan

jaden_tristan Member

You really cant get a correct average of YES or NO. It all depends on what situation the person polling is in.

10. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

depends on if i'm getting any or not. right now, i'm a that hormonal phase that says "meh, i can live without it." by next week i'll shift, then i'll spend at least 3 weeks a slobbering, slathering horn dog begging for sexual attention.

11. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I beleive it is overrated, sure its good,and can be really good, but i think the fact that it is so empahsized in media and among peoples individual converstaions show that life is fairly empty of meaning.

its good, just doesn't need to be saturating entire socieities.

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

very true. it takes away the anticipation if you're being mind-fucked constantly. you get kinda jaded about the whole thing.

13. liguana

liguana Member

When I first began having sex, well, we were inexperienced and I was like 'what the heck was that, that didn't do a thing for me, the media over-hypes it'.
    But then after I had my first O, I was like 'WOW, they didn't warn me it would be THIS intense'. So I answered no.

14. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Member

i love the connection its beauty if u love the person

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

just regular sex.... and by that i mean sex without love or feelings.... yes... then sex is overrated..... but sex with a woman you truely love..... nothin can beat that feeling

16. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

yeah I think its kinda over rated...I mean, its fun and all, but some people make it like the most important thing in a relationship and I dont think it should be that way. I also think that tv and music is way too obsessed with it these days...its good that they can be more open about it now than in the past but I think it goes a little over board.

17. anastasia

anastasia Member

im a virgin but ive had an orgasm from a guy going down on me- it was definately not overrated- just amazing

18. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Sex is rated jus enuf.

19. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I think sometimes it is. Some people in my opinion have too much expectation when it comes to sex.

20. BlackGuardXIII

I agree, but once you realize that the build up, expectation, and foreplay are maybe the most exciting part, you can focus on them, stretch them out to the limit, and that is hard to overrate.